What's new
I threw together this adapter harness last night, remaps buttons 1-2 to kick harness (thus A and B) and buttons 3-4 back to 1-2 (thus X and Y). Works great with a 4 button Blast City panel. :thumbup:

l24XDfRh.jpg

...wanna bang this one out for me with your newfound pcb-layout skillz? 2.54mm for the cps2 kick, but 2.50mm for the jst?
8NKtVCH.jpg
Alrighty. A little rough around the edges (litterally), but this should work just fine. 2.50mm spacing throughout which is what is used for the JST NH connection (CPS1) and Hirose DF1B series. Added two screw hole mounts. Anyone wanna guinnea pig it?

CPS1-to-CPS2(v.1.0)_Top.png

CPS1-to-CPS2(v.1.0)_Bottom.png

Attachments

• CPS1-to-CPS2(v.1.0).zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Let me know how it goes, @ekorz.
OSHPark is on it. I have right angle CPS2 connectors. I can't find any right angle cps1 connectors but I'm sure I have something that'll fit. I'll keep you posted.

@acblunden2 I just installed some DuPont right angle connectors and hooked up your cps2->cps1 connector. It works! Nice going, and thanks for the design. It’s very compact so it’ll give me some room in this project case when I get to shoving everything in there.

how was the hole spacing? Did you have to get a screw driver to do any squeezing?

Just thinking out loud here... I've built this cool project already, that uses the UVC to downscale xbox360 to 15khz, and then uses a jamma fingerboard to get it into my cab.

But If I build a scart head output for the UVC instead, is there any reason I couldn’t pass that video signal into this? Wondering if I could consolidate, or if the video signals would not be agreeable.

I could use the optional hat to bring in 31khz directly for a trisync, just thinking about downscaling for my 15khz cabs.
Better to talk about it here. Nope, no reason you couldn't. But I wouldn't bother. Sending it through the JAMMAizer would process the signal again. Might add generation loss and degrade your image.

Does the UVC amp the 15khz to JAMMA levels? If so, I wouldn't bother. If it doesn't, then yeah, send the signal through the JAMMAizer through the VGA hat.

I’ll have to measure but I’m pretty sure it amps it to arcade spec. I’ll hang on to this box then and just keep it separate from the jammaizer

Back