What's new

Solmin

Professional
Reaction score
I was just testing and found that my 1FZ seems ok but looks like it needs some repairs as the blue isn't showing up.

But my bigger concern is a 1FS board I have that I know works in a Neo Candy. I brought it home with me to test in my Impress and the video keeps scrolling like the v hold is not working. I tried this with 2 1FS boards. Is there something I need to do to make these work with the jamma setup I have?

thanks!

your cab should have a vhold adjust?
Which monitor/chassis is in it?

It's not the original unfortunately. It's a weiya and I gotta open the back to adjust it. a FZ board works fine without having to adjust vhold. both fs boards have same issue while my cps boards d o not affect video that way which is very weird.

WeiYa’s are picky as shit, I know my buddy @Sp33dFr34k also has some issues with that WeiYa piece of junk...

All boards synced fine, except his 1slot MVS, I think he ended up with a sync cleaner thingy to get it working

The wei-ya completely crapped out on me before i could use the sync cleaner I bought from silverfox but at the time I thought that would've been the solution indeed @PascalP (I should still have it in a box somewhere fully assembled).

Last edited:
Cool. let me know if you want to sell it or tell me where I can buy one and how much.

Cool. let me know if you want to sell it or tell me where I can buy one and how much.
Please note that I didn't get to test it, but I will check tonight where it is and I'll send you a PM.

Back