What's new
First you'll need to move all of the game's files into a folder named 'Game'. Next, you'll need to create a folder called 'TypeXmulti', and inside that folder you'll need to create a file called 'config.ini'.
The config.ini needs to contain this line: gametype=jvs.
In the end your folder structure should look like this: Game Title -> Game, TypeXmulti, Game.jpg

thanks for your reply,but still the same problem.see the attachment pics.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 272
  • 2.png
    2.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 250
  • 3.png
    3.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 738
  • 4.png
    4.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 298
Your Game folder seems to be missing the iDmacDrv32.dll. You can find it in 'TypeXmulti/assets' on the 'C' partition. Also, AFAIK the eX-BOARD games require 1GB of RAM.

I downloaded iDmacDrv32.dll from iDmacXv1.6,still the same problem,my ram is 1GB,
please see this video on youtube,thanks.It seems it did not read the files.
youtu.be/nWlD4_okEd0

sorry,I also copy iDmacDrv32.dll from "TypeXmulti/assets" to the game folder,still the same problem.

Last edited:
What DIP settings are you using? All the DIPs except for #2 need to be off.

The dip2 is on,resolution is 1280x800,thanks for your reply,I will try tomorrow.

Do the other three eX-BOARD games crash as well, or is it only Arcana Heart 2 that is giving you trouble?

yes,all ex-board games have the same problem.
arcana Heart 2.1 2.6 3.0
daemon bride

Actually no need for the config.ini file or the TypeXMulti folder, as the ex-Board games don’t support Fast IO, only JVS. Mine works with no TypeXMulti folder ;)

Sure, as long as all you're using is JVS, it might work without the config.ini.

I'm not near my cab right now, so I can't test it, but if you're rocking a Fast I/O setup, it is AFAIR needed, as otherwise the Multi wouldn't know whether to switch on the built-in 'FastIO2JVS' converter or not.

So your ex-Board games work on the Multi using Fast IO huh?? I have a Fast IO setup myself but they don’t work for me just JVS. I think your confused buddy. Niko didn’t add Fast IO support for those games, since they were not originally one of the TTX system games. Config.ini doesn’t do anything for ex-Board games, they’re JVS only.

Unless your saying somehow you got your to work with the Fast IO???

That's exactly what I'm saying. Also, there is no need to add Fast I/O support for those games, the Fast I/O 2 JVS emulator takes care of it.

Edit:
I forgot to mention that there is a bug in the RFID emulator. If you happen to own a physical RFID reader and have it plugged in, you'll find that most of the older TTX2 games are hanging at boot. But they'll boot fine with the RFID reader unplugged. And for the eX-BOARD games the exact opposite is true, you'll need to have a physical RFID reader connected, for them to boot.

Last edited:
Though I've never tried it myself, temporarily renaming or deleting the RFID.dll from the asset folder might work just as well.

hello,my taito type x2 dip 1 2 3 5 is on,now off 1 3 5,still the same problem,only my taito type x2 has the problem? I tested two mode of type x2,A207 and A210.

Back