What's new
I crated an account on his site a while back..he's reply to my PM was apologetic and yes, he does not sell to the USA.. We need a forum member to go to France and confiscate a few of those kits and distribute them to the members here:) All in favor?

This is a very limited run, so even if you manage to bribe me to do it, the wait would be at least a year if not more.

Compared to the CPS1 multi, GD-EMU boards are all over the place. :P

This is a very limited run, so even if you manage to bribe me to do it, the wait would be at least a year if not more.

Compared to the CPS1 multi, GD-EMU boards are all over the place. :P
Why not team with someone like Darksoft to make a large run of them and get them distributed?

I am not him so it's just a personal feeling which do NOT reflect what's in his head, but my guess is because he just doesn't want to.

Would be nice to have a CPS1 Multi. Thus having multis from Darksoft for all capcom CPS systems.

Its seems hard to source CPS1 system boards at the moment, although I recently bought a Rockman CPS1 setup just in case Darksoft decides to do a multi for it.

Last edited:
Would be nice to have a CPS1 Multi. Thus having multis from Darksoft for all capcom CPS systems.

Its seems hard to source CPS1 system boards at the moment, although I recently bought a Rockman CPS1 setup just in case Darksoft decides to do a multi for it.
Yes, the CPS1 boards are also so fragile. So they're becoming really hard to come by in working order.

The most "ideal" solution would be CPS2 conversions, but that's another can of worms...

Yes, the CPS1 boards are also so fragile. So they're becoming really hard to come by in working order.
The most "ideal" solution would be CPS2 conversions, but that's another can of worms...
I like your idea of porting/conversions to CPS2. Maybe someone makes this happen.

Yes, the CPS1 boards are also so fragile. So they're becoming really hard to come by in working order.The most "ideal" solution would be CPS2 conversions, but that's another can of worms...
I like your idea of porting/conversions to CPS2. Maybe someone makes this happen.
There was some progress being made prior to the CPS2 multi's release, but it hit a dead end.

I've said it before. The most useful item for cps1 collectors would be a repro A-board. That would be my number 1 concern rather than a multi.

A-boards for collectors, multi for players ;)

And I say this as a proud owner of a QSound complete set, CPS1 are scarce, some suicide fixes are glitchy

Edit: I'm willing to finance an eventual project in advance to kickstart it

Back