CPS1 multigame

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Would be nice to have a CPS1 Multi. Thus having multis from Darksoft for all capcom CPS systems.

Its seems hard to source CPS1 system boards at the moment, although I recently bought a Rockman CPS1 setup just in case Darksoft decides to do a multi for it.
      Cabs: Vewlix C x4, Groove Coaster, ID7, DinoKing
      Multis: CPS1│CPS2│CPS3│ST-V│F3│GNET│TTX2│NAOMI│MVS
      Superguns: Jasen's MK30ADCAP│RGB's HASv3.1
      Displays: PVM 2950Q│Pioneer PDP-V402E│LG B6 65" Oled
      Scalers/Misc: OSSC│VP50Pro│Gscartsw │Hydra

Wanted Cabs: Egret 29, Egret II, AWSD, Capcom Mini Cute
      Also looking for a SF 25" Dynamo Cut Corner CP

The post was edited 1 time, last by Derick2k ().

• Derick2k wrote:

Would be nice to have a CPS1 Multi. Thus having multis from Darksoft for all capcom CPS systems.

Its seems hard to source CPS1 system boards at the moment, although I recently bought a Rockman CPS1 setup just in case Darksoft decides to do a multi for it.
      Yes, the CPS1 boards are also so fragile. So they're becoming really hard to come by in working order.

The most "ideal" solution would be CPS2 conversions, but that's another can of worms...
    • aoiddr wrote:

Derick2k wrote:

Would be nice to have a CPS1 Multi. Thus having multis from Darksoft for all capcom CPS systems.

Yes, the CPS1 boards are also so fragile. So they're becoming really hard to come by in working order.
      The most "ideal" solution would be CPS2 conversions, but that's another can of worms...
      I like your idea of porting/conversions to CPS2. Maybe someone makes this happen.

• Derick2k wrote:

aoiddr wrote:

Derick2k wrote:

Yes, the CPS1 boards are also so fragile. So they're becoming really hard to come by in working order.The most "ideal" solution would be CPS2 conversions, but that's another can of worms...
      I like your idea of porting/conversions to CPS2. Maybe someone makes this happen.
      There was some progress being made prior to the CPS2 multi's release, but it hit a dead end.
    • True, the A board is the hardest to find.