What's new
I'm on the list for the next batch of boards & I'd like to make sure my custom stick is compatible. Is there a pinout for the DB15 plugs?
Thanks!

Thanks for all of the hard work! New here and just learning about Arcade setups. Definitely interested in the preorders when they go back up!

Watched and followed

Just wanted to say that there might not be another pre-order list (still considering it). Many people submitted their orders a few times without explanation in the comments section of the pre-order form, the top record in duplicated entries belongs to a guy who submitted the same order 7 times from half of January till the beginning of March, and also twice already on the list that was open in July.

I knew how many pre-orders I could take and I closed the list after the threshold was met. This means that all duplicate entries simply blocked other people who wanted to submit their pre-orders. I take part responsibility for this by not monitoring the list better, but honestly, going through a huge list and finding duplicate entires isn't something I have time for. It's easy to do for duplicates with added explanation in the notes, not so for the ones without any sort of explanation.

I want to stress it - if you get no error when submitting your pre-order, it means "it's in".

Just wanted to say that there might not be another pre-order list (still considering it). Many people submitted their orders a few times without explanation in the comments section of the pre-order form, the top record in duplicated entries belongs to a guy who submitted the same order 7 times from half of January till the beginning of March, and also twice already on the list that was open in July.

I knew how many pre-orders I could take and I closed the list after the threshold was met. This means that all duplicate entries simply blocked other people who wanted to submit their pre-orders. I take part responsibility for this by not monitoring the list better, but honestly, going through a huge list and finding duplicate entires isn't something I have time for. It's easy to do for duplicates with added explanation in the notes, not so for the ones without any sort of explanation.

I want to stress it - if you get no error when submitting your pre-order, it means "it's in".
Hope all of these will deserve for your precious time sir !

I am interested in one but preorders have closed. Would you be open to making more?

Hi RGB - I ordered a unit but did not order the s-video and PS2 video hats. Will I be able to order these later when they become available?

Is there a way to confirm that I’m on the waiting list? I attempted to put myself in the list several months ago but I just want to make sure I have enough money set aside for my “fun budget”.

Thanks

Hi. I missed that I was supposed to order an additional cable for the 3/4 player harness. Anyway I can order one?

Thanks!

I know I’m very late to the party.
Any chance I could still get one @RGB ?
I don’t mind paying up front.

When the preorder will be open again??
I need one has supergun :(
The wait its killing me

Back