What's new
Thank you for interest. There won't be another pre-order, the HAS will be available through a webshop by the end of January/February if everything works out.
Excellent! I can’t wait for buy two of your superguns. Please let es know when you open the web store.

Super excited for this. I thought I was one the waiting list but I will definitely be all over this when they are available.

I confess I'm one of those guys that started lookin' for a HAS Supergun after seein' it on Game Sack :D I usually don't trust YouTube channels. many "suggestions" are just paid commercials, but I think Joe from Game Sack is an exception. The guy is very serious about the hobby, and when he talks, I listen (for example, his Analogue Mega Sg review was incredibly well put together).

Reactions: RGB
Joe bought one from me in 2017 (and I never asked for a feature). So nice to see it's served him well :)
That's what I guessed, if he'd got it for free (for "review purposes") he would've said that in the video. ;) Really a nice guy.

Well RGB, I'm after one of your Superguns - and you're italian like me, if I'm not mistaken? I'll wait for an official announcement in this thread, so I'll know where to buy it!

Last edited:
Reactions: RGB
Thank you for interest. There won't be another pre-order, the HAS will be available through a webshop by the end of January/February if everything works out.
This is really great news!!! Thanks for being awesome. Can't wait to buy one!

I put myself on the list to be notifier (mail ) when the has available on the online store
thank you rgb

Hi Guys I just found out about the project from a friend that manage to buy one, lucky him lol, I will also will be interested in the mail notification when they are open again. In the meantime, I am a bit confused about what to do to clean Vpp levels for the OSSC.
I just bought one and pretty happy with the results, so I wanted to connect my jamma boards like TMNT, cps2, mvs, atomis and naomi. But I see there is an issue with Vpp for arcade monitors going through the OSSC which will damage it.
So in the meantime, any good tutorial, or device I can buy while waiting for HAS to open again? audio is going apart to an external amp, only video is what I will be connecting through the OSSC.
Thanks!

Hey @RGB, hope this message finds you well. I bought a few PCBs from you many years ago. I sent you a message to your site but got no response. I was going to ask you in the shmups forum but it seems your HAS thread is not very active so I decided to create an account here and ask you directly about your supergun. Since you won't take any more preorders, how is the webshop coming along. I know we are in the middle of a pandemic but when you have a moment, please, update us with any info you might have. I'm very interested on getting one of your HAS to connect my PCBs to a few PVMs I found recently for some tate action.

As a side note, would it be too difficult to create USB ports to connect all the wonderful 360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4 and PC controllers in existence? I know about the UD-USB Decoders but it seems undamned is out of stock and who knows when he'll make more if ever...

Hey, thanks for reaching out. The V4.1 is coming along nicely:

50029416917_771ab06d01_z.jpg

Awesome news!! Hope there are enough for everybody. Do you have an ETA? Also, what?s new on the v4.1 if you don't mind asking?

It does look great, @RGB. Nice work as always. Any chance you have your HD-15 video hats available for purchase at the moment?

RGB what are the screws I need for the Saturn controllers to be screwed into the HAS. Finally getting around to tinkering with her. Will buy 4 so I can use those

Back