What's new

Tsavathay

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi! I'm Tsavathay.

I enjoy playing shoot em ups and till now, mainly been collecting for home consoles.

Im here to learn about owning an arcade cabinet and possibly delving into purchasing my own. Really excited to see what the forums have to offer and meeting others with this passion.

Hi, is there any feedback/comments regarding first time ownership of the following cabs you can share?

The cab's I'm interested in are;
Astro City
New Astro City
New Net City
Windy
Egret 2

My priorities are screen image/monitor quality. I understand the Windy/NNC is Trisync and the others offer 15/24khz but I am curious how they compare in terms of quality/longevity and service/ease of repair/replacement.

Also, I'm definitely interested in leaving the monitor in Tate, but also play the occasional fighting game...any info is much appreciated.

Last edited:
Yes it's excellent but as someone whose not an expert at all in the hobby it's necessary to have a good local group for support as well as a forum like this. Awesome people with so much knowledge and doing crazy stuff.

I guess you're a little closer to California, lot of cabs there I think. Welcome

Back