What's new

kevindg86

Student
Reaction score
So I have a tube that is hooked up to a ms2931 that had a super weak picture to begin with but after hooking up the rejuvenator I can only get one gun to work at a time. It all depends on which color gun I do last and the screen is basically all that color. So I know all three guns are working but obviously not at the same time

There is also a slight "tic" every minute or so that shut the tube off for like a split second.

Tube is a A68LBT696X

Last edited:
What tester are you using? Can you take picture of test? Getting any shorts reading? You are rejuvenating with tube face flat on ground tapping neck of tube?

B&K 480, no shorts, I was tapping the neck but not face flat on the ground

The tube I think is either dead or dying, I hook up the rejuvenator and the emission reading for all three guns are showing zero

Picture time

This is what it looked like before doing anything to the monitor as well as it is now, I just "clean and balance" each gun and it got me back to the original picture but it really is unplayable in the condition.

Picture

And this is what it looks like if I rejuve the blue and green guns respectively, but as a note I could rejuve all three but whichever I do last is what color will be dominate.

Blue pic
Green pic

I would have a red pic too but forgot to take a pic of it, but you should get idea of the issue by now.

Back