What's new

8bitforlife

Grand Master
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Anyone with a mvs multi slot and 25" wg k7000? Trying to figure out the correct horizontal capacitor. The factory default is not correct for my Neo geo 6 slot. I have a wg k7000 and a zenith tube.

shrink in the image. Iv got the dreaded right side fold over. Apparently a lot of the chassis that were put into neo cabs had the caps on c38 changed. Mine was redone by Arcadebuffett on Klov it works great for normal pcb but I get fold over on neo geo games.

Iv had a check of a time for months trying to get what values people use on their caps for a k7000 on a neo cab

You can't adjust it out?
nope coil is at its max in and out. And its not cracked. And its working. Iv looked over the internet and this seems to effect a lot of people. One guy solvedbhis problem by changing to a different chassis but didn't say what chassis.

After some research I believe its c38 cap for width that needs a different cap on the horizontal width on wg k7000nat least.

Foldover can be caused by the hold pot adjustments as well.

ya I was going to try that I was just trying to see what values other peoples were.I bought a bag of the ones like in that webpage. I don't think the k7000 has a hold pot its that weird thing with copper wire in it that you turn to adjust it.

Back