What's new
Wow that is gorgeous - I got rid of my old mid 90s generic MDF Jamma MAME cab a while back because I started getting into playing real arcade hardware on my PVM-20L5 via supergun and standing up playing emulation on an LCD just doesn’t cut it anymore - so why waste so much space in the house when I can sell the mame cab and buy some Darksoft multis lol. However, when I see beautiful candy cabs like this I really would love to have one with a working CRT to sit down and play my real arcade boards in. Wish a I could find one for $500 or less but I’m sure that’s like hoping to win the lottery. Still one day I’ll put away enough cash for something like this....or the Egret 2.....god I love that rotating monitor mount.....
Thank you
I hope you will get your Dream Candy cabinet very soon :saint:

Last edited:
Got one too :)
But i have replaced the chassis with a generic chinese. This came also with a 220/110V isolated transformer, was perfect for the chassis that needs it.
I also used to swap crt's until i learn how to deal with them in terms of electronics, a lot of extra work removed from my duty.
Nice work btw

Got one too :)
But i have replaced the chassis with a generic chinese. This came also with a 220/110V isolated transformer, was perfect for the chassis that needs it.
I also used to swap crt's until i learn how to deal with them in terms of electronics, a lot of extra work removed from my duty.
Nice work btw
Thank you very much.
I was lucky i found a very good condition TV tube and chasis. It was almost brand new :D

Back