What's new

opt2not

Multi Boyz Pixeler
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Just putting a feeler out there to see if people are interested in more prints of my alternate Cps2 Multi label.

I’ve sold out of these a couple times now, but keep getting interest here and there. So I’m considering doing one more run of these.

kKuju7H.jpg

Here’s how it looks, installed on my shell:
5CyrzVj.jpg

I was thinking of offering 3 different colours: Cyan, dark blue, and light blue (as pictured above).

Here’s what the dark blue looks like:
SKVeF0B.jpg

The labels are glossy, high quality prints, pre-cut to size and will run $10 shipped in the USA. A couple dollars more, internationally.

Reply in the thread if you’re interested, and what colour you’d like, and we’ll see if there’s enough numbers to justify another run.

Thanks!

I'm not interested in purchasing, but wanted to say your kit looks sweet. You may want to see how one with yellow ink would look. I think on your kit it would be da bomb and maybe people with blue shells would like it.

Again though, I am not buy one (since I already have one) so don't do it thinking I'd buy, it's just a thought!

I'm not interested in purchasing, but wanted to say your kit looks sweet. You may want to see how one with yellow ink would look. I think on your kit it would be da bomb and maybe people with blue shells would like it.
Thanks! That's not a bad idea!

I did attempt a "bumblebee" edition, as suggested by @Malenko, but never did a yellow version of the label.

vOFaEhK.jpg

Bump! Gonna give this another week to see if there's enough interest.

Well I was thinking from an artist perspective that color theory might work with the labels. Blue case orange label, Yellow Purple, Green Red. A small sticker for the serial number of the multi in the complimentary color, not sure if the multi has a serial. I know you ask about grey? Fudge grey, its like the red headed step child of the family.

Well I was thinking from an artist perspective that color theory might work with the labels. Blue case orange label, Yellow Purple, Green Red. A small sticker for the serial number of the multi in the complimentary color, not sure if the multi has a serial. I know you ask about grey? Fudge grey, its like the red headed step child of the family.
Well the idea is to have them follow the original label colours. I don’t recall seeing yellow or green label colours for any of the original cases. It’s either Light Blue, Cyan, or full coloured.

I mean, we can do other colours if people want, I just figured people would want to reflect the originals.

Back