What's new
I actually own the LCD selector but have been too lazy to install it, plus I quite like the rotary switch selector. I'm currently using @Mitsurugi-w remote DIP bank with the ST-V which works well too.

I just thought the Rotary Switch would be a nice alternate option to have for those who aren't competent in installing the ST-V LCD.

Damn, should have sent it through man. I'm more than happy to install it for you. :)

Damn, should have sent it through man. I'm more than happy to install it for you. :)
I'm actually just lazy (fully capable of this install), I'll muster up the motivation and get it done! I do believe @stt1 still makes/has kits for those who need a LCD for their ST-V.

Yeah! I have selectors tested and ready for sending, if someone is interested in them. Actually I have a good enough stock situation that IF somebody wants to arrange an group order (for example to US) - I can supply up to 10-12 units at the moment. Also discount available for 5 pieces or more...

Basically LCD selector should work for M72 as well already. And I have heard that there is an reset line in M72 too. I have M72 kit, eproms, LCD selector, but no M72 pcb-set... So, I can't test with M72 yet.

I'm actually just lazy (fully capable of this install), I'll muster up the motivation and get it done! I do believe @stt1 still makes/has kits for those who need a LCD for their ST-V.
Get off your lazy arse son! :)

I actually own the LCD selector but have been too lazy to install it, plus I quite like the rotary switch selector. I'm currently using @Mitsurugi-w remote DIP bank with the ST-V which works well too.

I just thought the Rotary Switch would be a nice alternate option to have for those who aren't competent in installing the ST-V LCD.
I had Mitsu install mine...

:D

Stellar work :D

Could you please add me to the list for the M72 ?

Please add me to the list as well for 1x16B and 1xM72!

can you add me to the list for both selectors? thanks

Last edited:
Back