What's new
Hi oneleaf86,

We would be very grateful to be added to the list for one of the M72’s please :)

Thank you.

+1 for S16B. Also interested if you ever make one for the Sega C2.

EDIT: .......and if you are ever interested in making one for the Sega ST-V Multi. That would be awesome!

Last edited:
I’ll be in Sydney for 2 weeks in May. Does it make sense for me to grab all the US buyers and bring back a large bundle to mail from here?

Does anyone want me to do it this way for them?

I’ll be in Sydney for 2 weeks in May. Does it make sense for me to grab all the US buyers and bring back a large bundle to mail from here?

Yes please. These should fit in one of those USPS mailer bags just fine. As long as you don't mind doing the extra legwork.

I'm happy to send a bulk order anywhere if you guys want to organize it.

Also interested if you ever make one for the Sega C2
Starting designing one similar to the M72 with all of the game names but not sure how many people are running the unreleased games or the current list.

Yes please. These should fit in one of those USPS mailer bags just fine. As long as you don't mind doing the extra legwork.
Yeah, leg work is free for you guys, but it would only be worth it if he could send me a bunch at once.

If anyone is serious, I’m here to help!

Back