What's new
I did... The only game that starts up is ichidant R

If anybody is selling an M72 and Sega switcher- I'm game. Somehow just saw this now. Thank you OP for getting the ball rolling on this!

Is anyone putting together a batch of these for the upcoming Sega System 16B?

I’ve got an old version I bought off @mathewbeall but it doesn’t have the cool Sega print on the acrylic, and also missing the reset button.
I’d build my own but I’m pretty full-up on projects these days.

Attachments

• 3E062EE0-942D-4FB8-A34B-D46DC606825C.jpeg
    3E062EE0-942D-4FB8-A34B-D46DC606825C.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 138
  • C519B5BB-2AE1-4148-858B-FF1FA8D19A76.jpeg
    C519B5BB-2AE1-4148-858B-FF1FA8D19A76.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 152
Will the one you pictured above be sufficient? Sys16 multi has two banks of 16 roms.

I think it's 16 positions, but either way it won't be adequate.

You want the one that @oneleaf86 designed with a switch to alternate between banks and it also has a very useful reset switch.

That's a great idea, I'd even consider bumping it up to 20 units if you can manage it.

I only opened mine up the other day, as the S16 multi is finally coming. Man you did a fantastic job. The packaging and presentation, the PCBs, everything is top notch.

hey @oneleaf86 will there be a selector with the game names on it like your C2 selector? I'll gladly pay for the PCB if you make it happen

I want this too but don't know how practical it will be squeezing 32 game titles onto a PCB.

That's a great idea, I'd even consider bumping it up to 20 units if you can manage it.

I only opened mine up the other day, as the S16 multi is finally coming. Man you did a fantastic job. The packaging and presentation, the PCBs, everything is top notch.
Thanks for the kind words Frank :) . Unfortunately I don't have any more of the fancy packaging left.
Will consider making more depending on demand for the first 10.

hey @oneleaf86 will there be a selector with the game names on it like your C2 selector? I'll gladly pay for the PCB if you make it happen
I want this too but don't know how practical it will be squeezing 32 game titles onto a PCB.
I'm definitely going to have a go at designing one but will only offer the files for people to make their own. :)

Design wise, I could either make the PCB larger and have the game titles next to each other in a different font/italics or I could have two rotary switches with separate game lists. You'd simply leave one side in position zero while adjusting the other rotary switch.

Happy to design both boards for people choose what's best suited for them :)

Last edited:
Just found this thread now. I'd be down for one of these bad boys. Is there a list I can be added to somewhere?

Just found this thread now. I'd be down for one of these bad boys. Is there a list I can be added to somewhere?
No problem, I'll let you know when they're all ready to go. No need for a list, I'll just keep track of the interest shown in this thread. :)

Back