What's new
Anyone still making these?

The original post by @oneleaf86 links s16 remote board but not the C2 and M72 with the printed silkscreen. I am after the C2 and M72 kits.

Thanks

Does anyone still have the M72 and C2 files so I can have PCB's made? Assembled the C2 just now and would love a selector :) @oneleaf86 seems to me MIA. Here's hoping someone has the files saved locally.

I might have one of the older, unlabeled ones... I think I got his original file and then got the updated, labeled version. I'll check.

Attachments

• C2DIP.zip
    77.5 KB · Views: 119
  • C2REMOTE.zip
    94 KB · Views: 108
  • M72DIP.zip
    42.9 KB · Views: 112
  • M72REMOTE.zip
    127.6 KB · Views: 112
I've gone ahead and ordered a batch of these to assemble.
Interrested in one! ( why i looked at the thread !)

i found them « expensive » back then but i am now realizing i dont use the multi cause i hate having to deal with these dips (cry me a river i know! )... so want one and possibly a case for it next.

Last edited:
20210121_104748.jpg

Tentative list:

@Mrhide (both or?)
nice!!
Initially it is just the M72 but I am now wondering if I should just not get the S16, which will give me the kick in the arse to get a board!

Please and thank you, make it so for both!

nice!!
Initially it is just the M72 but I am now wondering if I should just not get the S16, which will give me the kick in the arse to get a board!

Please and thank you, make it so for both!
These are Sega C2 and M72 remote boards. I won't be doing S16 boards.

Tentative list:

ME (Both)
@Mrhide (M72 only)
@opt2not (M72 only)
@8bitforlife (Both or ?)
@Psyko-M1 (Both)

8o

If there is more interest I'll have to make sure I have everything right after this batch then order more.
Thank you Kavas! Appreciate your work!
I'm interested in M72 and Sage C2 kit. Can you add me on the list?

Last edited:
Back