What's new
Each position on a 16 way rotary dip switch represents every binary combination of a 4 bank dip switch. If you look at a 4 pin bank : : : : the top row of pins are connected to ground. When a switch is on, it ties whatever is connected to it low.
So all in all the rotary switch is just connecting any combination of the four banks to ground.

That's the way I understand it but I'm definitely no expert here.
I kinda meant.. how does your adapter take over the physical dip that is already on the board that it is being connected to. Does it need to be replaced with yours? or does it connect to the existing one some how?
My bad! The pin header is wired directly to the dip bank which lets you easily extend the dips. You just have to make sure all the switches are off.

20190327-160133.jpg

20190327-161539.jpg

Holy moly, respect sir. Love your style and attention to detail. :thumbsup:

Very cool!

Now all you need is someone to make 3D printed cases for them...

I wonder who could do that.

:D

Lookin' pretty swish @oneleaf86 -- everything I've ever scored from you has been of the highest quality, even your eBay/Gumtree recommendations shine!

If you could please hold one for me until I send you my Super Famicom, it would be greatly appreciated (I'll also upgrade my M72 one when they're ready too).

Looks fantastic!

Last edited:
Do you know when this one and the M72 one will be available for sale?
The 16B Selectors are being assembled as we speak. Just waiting on Ethernet cables and jacks to finish them.

The M72 is still a ways off. Prototypes are on the way which then need to tested etc. Once confirmed fully working, it will take another 2+ weeks to have them ready for sale.

Do you know when this one and the M72 one will be available for sale?
The 16B Selectors are being assembled as we speak. Just waiting on Ethernet cables and jacks to finish them.
The M72 is still a ways off. Prototypes are on the way which then need to tested etc. Once confirmed fully working, it will take another 2+ weeks to have them ready for sale.
Let me know when you're ready for my 2 S16 and 2 M72 boards.
:)

Back