What's new
@Sir ... did u consider to send a batch of these selectors to @Mitsurugi-w to include with the System 16 multi as an optional tool ?

Last edited:
The thought had crossed my mind but I'm pretty sure he already has too much on his plate at the moment.

Started designing the M72 Remote. Thoughts? top.png

Last edited:
I want one for M72 too :)

BTW, is the System16B selector a solderless install?

I've read the reset line has to be soldered, is it a problem if it's not soldered? (my soldering habilities are below zero level) :)

I want one for M72 too :)

BTW, is the System16B selector a solderless install?

I've read the reset line has to be soldered, is it a problem if it's not soldered? (my soldering habilities are below zero level) :)
It will still work completely fine without connecting the reset line but you'll have to power cycle your cab/supergun etc after changing games.
It really is super super easy to do though, you only have to install one header pin which is as easy as heating the solder point from beneath the board whilst inserting the pin from the top.

Thanks for the info

Do you plan on making a selector for the System C2 multi?

Awesome, I will be down for one of these as well. :D

Forgive a simpleton such as myself... but how does it actually interact with the dip bank on the daughter board that controls which game is selected? That's the part I am still not clear about...

Each position on a 16 way rotary dip switch represents every binary combination of a 4 bank dip switch. If you look at a 4 pin bank : : : : the top row of pins are connected to ground. When a switch is on, it ties whatever is connected to it low.
So all in all the rotary switch is just connecting any combination of the four banks to ground.

That's the way I understand it but I'm definitely no expert here.

Each position on a 16 way rotary dip switch represents every binary combination of a 4 bank dip switch. If you look at a 4 pin bank : : : : the top row of pins are connected to ground. When a switch is on, it ties whatever is connected to it low.
So all in all the rotary switch is just connecting any combination of the four banks to ground.

That's the way I understand it but I'm definitely no expert here.
I kinda meant.. how does your adapter take over the physical dip that is already on the board that it is being connected to. Does it need to be replaced with yours? or does it connect to the existing one some how?

I kinda meant.. how does your adapter take over the physical dip that is already on the board that it is being connected to. Does it need to be replaced with yours? or does it connect to the existing one some how?
There is an 8 pin header next to the physical dip that you connect it to.

Here is the C2 multi that also has the 8 pin header (I have another dip selector connected in this pic...)

DSCN0702sm.jpg

Back