What's new
Considering the x3, is a pc already as we have established it dose already work if you bother to set it up yourself and copy the files, just as i displayed it working inside a vm

just as i displayed it working inside a vm
What post was that? Cannot find it (at least not easily within this 100 pages thread...)
11 posts before yours.
V8qR.gif

just as i displayed it working inside a vm
What post was that? Cannot find it (at least not easily within this 100 pages thread...)
I dont personally grasp how people seem shocked or supersized or even need some kind of validation that a x86 windows executable, runs on a x86 windows machine

Not only is this running inside a windows xp vm, this is running inside a xp vm with my gui slapped on top of it, and injecting a jvs emulator since i dont have a real jvs to do testing with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lMHowXxkt8

My system is auto booting to Senko No Ronde and I cant get back to the games menu. Going into the service menu on the game and choosing end just restarts the game so I have no way of turning off autoboot for this game? Any ideas?

My system is auto booting to Senko No Ronde and I cant get back to the games menu. Going into the service menu on the game and choosing end just restarts the game so I have no way of turning off autoboot for this game? Any ideas?
Looks like you turned on autoboot for that game, if you would read post #1 in this thread it tells you to hold P1 Start button during boot to go to the menu :)

Looks like you turned on autoboot for that game, if you would read post #1 in this thread it tells you to hold P1 Start button during boot to go to the menu :)
Whoops! That worked a treat. Thank you for your help. Time for me to re-read post #1 !!

Put in a good amount of work on the multi this weekend.

I decided to implement the ability to exit games with a button combo since its been the most requested feature. Of course you can turn this feature off if you're a purist like me.

Another new feature of v2.0 is the ability to patch games in memory so you can run things like resolution hacks, cheats, whatever without having to modify the executable.

And of course game videos :thumbup:

MR6zahs.jpg

Looking forward to this! any chance we can set the game exit hot key? I know I'd personally like to wire up a dedicated exit button separate from the gameplay buttons.

Another new feature of v2.0 is the ability to patch games in memory so you can run things like resolution hacks, cheats, whatever without having to modify the executable.
Wounder where he got this idea, and all those hacks XD

Looking forward to this! any chance we can set the game exit hot key? I know I'd personally like to wire up a dedicated exit button separate from the gameplay buttons.
Right now I have it hardcoded to C+D+Start on the Player1 side. I guess i could make it configurable, are you wanting to map it to a keyboard button?
Wounder where he got this idea, and all those hacks XD
Some nerd who goes by "Acc" :p

Right now I have it hardcoded to C+D+Start on the Player1 side. I guess i could make it configurable, are you wanting to map it to a keyboard button?Some nerd who goes by "Acc" :P
I usually map my exit keys in MAME and some of the games I re-did the JVS file for to P1 button 1 and P1 Start (pushed at the same time).

It would be awesome to be able to remap it to whatever buttons you want. Not necessarily keyboard .. but control panel buttons.

Right now I have it hardcoded to C+D+Start on the Player1 side. I guess i could make it configurable, are you wanting to map it to a keyboard button?
Any button that is not likely to be a gameplay button, so if I could make it to P1 button 8 or P2 service, or a keyboard button, that'd be fine too.

Anything other than start, joystick or buttons 1-6

Reactions: nem
A thought could be to use the old xbox trick, and map it 2 buttons that can never be pressed at the same time using 1 way diodes

so you make it to right and left on a hold, then add a new button with some diodes so right and left work 100% normal when pressed by there respective buttons, but if you press the new button it is able to trigger both

I had key combinations I thought no person would ever accidentally hit... Then I had my little cousins come over. Preschoolers will find any and every combination somehow because there is no logic to what they are hitting. Now I like to use service buttons in the locked door so no guests ever hit things.

Reactions: nem
Back