What's new
What software are you guys using to write the .img to the hard drive? I tried etcher which seemed to work but then on boot I get operating system not found.

Hello friends, this multi work with stock x2 CORE 2, 2GB AND 9800GT ?
No, needs the Elsa 797 or flashed 7900GS/GT
Hello friends, this multi work with stock x2 CORE 2, 2GB AND 9800GT ?
No, needs the Elsa 797 or flashed 7900GS/GT
Thanks, I asked because I exchanged an x2 with a friend, he has two models .. the one I showed above and the p4 / 512mb / 7900gs, so I will stay with the p4 and change the processor and add more memory.

Just add memory, changing the CPU will not gain much as all X2 games are designed to only use the single core.

unless you want to run Mame or other emulation a dual/quad core could gain benefits

This is going to sound silly, but does multi also work with fast io connections? I've only done it via the jamma and has been fine. I was just curious if wanting to switch to the Fast IO would it be fine with the multi

thanks

This is going to sound silly, but does multi also work with fast io connections? I've only done it via the jamma and has been fine. I was just curious if wanting to switch to the Fast IO would it be fine with the multi

thanks
Fast IO has been supported since v1.4, see the first post.

hey guys, I hate bothering you, but I am in a pickle.
I have a kof 13 kit that I bought awhile ago and got a vewlix L. Looking at the I/O my buddy told me that it looks like it is a fast I/O... so I can't play it.
What do I need to be able to play my kof 13?
any help would be appreciated!
Thank you again!
imgur.com/gallery/PWDElXz

I have a kof 13 kit that I bought awhile ago and got a vewlix L. Looking at the I/O my buddy told me that it looks like it is a fast I/O... so I can't play it.
Thank you again!
will either of these work?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SEGA-JVS-I...070238?hash=item5b7885fa5e:g:~NwAAOSwH8VeTZZd

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Taito-JVS-...566254?hash=item23de9b2a6e:g:5roAAOSwFVBfRJQq
Is the Taito JVS a drop in swap for the Fast I/O that i have in my Vewlix ?
Thanks again guys :)

Last edited:
I apologize, but I'm an idiot when it comes to this type of stuff :(

This is not really the right thread for this question which is why you're getting no responses, but neither of those are what you need. My vewlix came fastio as well. Fastio is for x3 and nesica service x2 models. I only see a couple on ebay right now and they're in england. If I were you I would put an order into taito OVS and they'll sell you a new one. If you pm me I will provide you with their email, given you don't have it already.

Thank you again!
will either of these work?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/SEGA-JVS-I...070238?hash=item5b7885fa5e:g:~NwAAOSwH8VeTZZd

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Taito-JVS-...566254?hash=item23de9b2a6e:g:5roAAOSwFVBfRJQq
Is the Taito JVS a drop in swap for the Fast I/O that i have in my Vewlix ?
Thanks again guys :)
I use a Capcom I/O. But I think you have to do that coin thing (sorry i forgot what it's called) to play it. If I'm not mistaken. Because what I heard KOF 13 use to coin mech. Also you could use the sega jvs io rev.b. You could PM Nico. If not it's all over Google. Plus if you go to andy gezzer site It's right there.

This is not really the right thread for this question which is why you're getting no responses, but neither of those are what you need. My vewlix came fastio as well. Fastio is for x3 and nesica service x2 models. I only see a couple on ebay right now and they're in england. If I were you I would put an order into taito OVS and they'll sell you a new one. If you pm me I will provide you with their email, given you don't have it already.
might as well get a second mortgage when buying parts directly from Taito :P

Back