What's new
This project has my full appreciation and support.

Darksoft will confirm this, I'm sure. :D
Are you one of the members behind the avalaunch dashboard for the original xbox??

Reactions: idc
Niko, how much ram would you recommend for the X2? So far I have 1gb on both units I have, should I bother to bump it to 2 or 4gb?

Derick are you using it for more than just TTX games. if not adding more ram won't yield any better results.

I don't have a TTX2 but mame uses about 700mb when playing a cps3 game. so if games are struggling 2gb would be a good option but 4gb will most likely be over kill

My suggestion would be try some of the newer games in mame that you will most likely play and see if you need the upgrade

Thanks, I guess I will just go with 2GB, no point in putting more if it isnt really being used.

I'd say 2GB would be plenty. I run 1.5GB and haven't had any issues. But all I really play are X2 games. Mame might benefit from having 2GB

On ebay they are literally dollars. I paid $4 for a 1gb one for my x2.

On ebay they ate literally dollars. I paid $4 for a 1gb one for my x2.
Hey if its that kinda price on ebay go 4GB if you really want.

More "can" be better just not always economical.

On ebay they are literally dollars. I paid $4 for a 1gb one for my x2.
could you link me to one on eBay or is there a specific kind of search that I have to type on the search area. I only see one 1GB for $25 when I search for Taito type x2 memory simm. Thanks

Thanks Niko for doing this, dude your are the man!!!!!

But will it run TGM3? (TTX)

If it does, someone sell me a TTX2 board!

Nice project.

I assume this also going to work on the original hardware?
Or is it just for custom build PC?

Back