What's new
Nah it doesnt matter. Just needs to have two partitions. One for C: and one for D:. i was initially going to try to keep it too one partition but then I'd have to turn off EWF and I thought it would be cleaner if everything was written to D anyways.
how is the saved data being handled if the game drive is D:? or is D: just a reference?
D: Is the partition where all the game data is stored. Unlike the other multi's, my multi creates a folder with the game name on the D drive then remaps the D drive to that folder when the game starts. This keeps all game specific settings and output segregated and prevents issues when switching between like games such as the different BlazBlues. I'm actually very proud of this feature.

ah ok. i assumed you were using d: for games. which would have made the idea of folder > drive mapping impossible.

I'm making the drive image for RC1 now. I initially tried to use chdman but it didnt seem to like the fact it was an SSD. So I reverted to WinHex which was also mentioned and is 100% free.

RC1 includes some more GUI changes then what was seen in my demo video along with some bug fixes.

The way I want this to work, is you guys to download it and play with it and let me know if you come across any bugs or issues. So far I've tested a fair share of games and havent had any problems.

Damn. Just as I'm getting ready to board a flight for my week-long vacation.....

Ok I just posted RC1. See my first post for download link and instructions! :)

Just finished downloading for me. Almost midnight here and I'm off to bed. Will try this out tomorrow and report my finding.

Thank you again Niko for making this happen!

is anyone else about to write the img to a disk i get i cant with the elevuation copy

i got it unpacked to a raw img and dd'ing it to a drive now if all goes well ill upload a gzip file of the raw img.

edit: i wont be able to zip and upload till tomorrow arvo at the earliest so if someone can do that before me that would be great

Win hex is well worth the money. You won't use anything else once you buy it.

"someone will make a "complete" multi including the games and put the image up for download somewhere" This is what I'm going to be waiting for :D

Congrats on the release Niko! Looking forward to giving this a shot.

For those of you that don't have a 120GB drive, you should be able to write the image to a larger drive (e.g. 160GB), but that extra 40GB of space won't be usable without additional changes.

i got it unpacked to a raw img and dd'ing it to a drive now if all goes well ill upload a gzip file of the raw img.

edit: i wont be able to zip and upload till tomorrow arvo at the earliest so if someone can do that before me that would be great
Sigh, sorry about that. Anyone have any other free recommendations?
"someone will make a "complete" multi including the games and put the image up for download somewhere" This is what I'm going to be waiting for :D
I "heard" it was a 35GB image. I also "heard" it was going to be up somewhere in a few days.

Back