What's new
Basically what I wanted to do was get the system to play Chase HQ 2, Wacky Races, and Battle Gear 4, all in my Chase HQ 2 cab. Is this possible?
Nope.

For those of us with X2's without dip switches, will menu resolution also be an option within the GUI?
I don't know how common it is, but on my X2 the dip switches were covered by a piece of black plastic that had to be removed.

Of course. There just isn't a solution for it at the moment and I don't think anyone is working on one.

Of course. There just isn't a solution for it at the moment and I don't think anyone is working on one.
There is a completely is a solution for it using nikos jvs to keyboad and coreys fast io to keyboard. You bind both to keys ( no true analog support )or you recompile this code to support a jotstick command
then run the game with jconfig/ttxloader

It is literately the same exact setup that was used to bring the exause games to the x2 for yall to play people just refuse to look at the tools in front of them

He's asking for a dedicated driving game multi for his Chase HQ 2 driving cab. Not sure what you're on about.

that's exactly what i am talking bout.

For the games the chase hq drviing board io dose not properly control, you use nikos jvs tool to turn the wheel into a keyboard, then control the game using any of the pc based x2 loaders, with keyboard commands.

By design, the multi will launch any game following the correct folder layout on the games partition of the multi.

If all of those driving games work with the same I/O board(s) in your cab then it will work, otherwise someone would need to write a wrapper/emulator for the needed I/O board.

By design, the multi will launch any game following the correct folder layout on the games partition of the multi.

If all of those driving games work with the same I/O board(s) in your cab then it will work, otherwise someone would need to write a wrapper/emulator for the needed I/O board.
No way niko you mean all the tools where out there it just takes someone to care enought to put it together almost like my 4 post said it 2 amazing!

But srsly, this.

The issue is not getting the games to boot. All of the games have been decrypted, you can run them easily enough. The issue is getting the driving controls and force feedback working. @2huwman asked if it's possible to play the two driving games on his CHQ2 cab. Admittedly, I jumped to the conclusion that he wanted to play them with the cabinet controls available to him (steering wheel, shifter, pedals), but I guess that was a mistake!

Thank you for your great work on the multi Niko!! :)

Don't know if I understand well what you said Niko but don't think the multi can actually launch all game.

Like some curious I try to launch some nesica games and following of course the correct folder layout on the games partition of the multi but results are black screen and return to the menu for many games like Akai for example or Persona (with the correct crypted key)

The only one I succeed to launch is BlazBlue Central Fiction and got an io error.

Thank you for your great work on the multi Niko!! :)

Don't know if I understand well what you said Niko but don't think the multi can actually launch all game.
Like some curious I try to launch some nesica games and following of course the correct folder layout on the games partition of the multi but results are black screen and return to the menu for many games like Akai for example or Persona (with the correct crypted key)

The only one I succeed to launch is BlazBlue Central Fiction and got an io error.
I choose to use "launch" over "run" for that specific reason. lol :)

But by design, the multi WILL "run" any game. So long as the environment is correct. In the case of Nesica, things would need to be added to the environment for the games to run properly.

Okay boys as I near the final stages of artwork completion , and Getting ready for my last round of test, you the people get to decide.
Did artwork sets for Puzzles n dragons, Cyber-diver and half life, as promised in my thread a while back.

Alot of these games require setup, or additional files to run properly on an x2
Currently Also added to the romlist for the sake of completeness is suspected clones, and alternative versions of games.

With that in mind, Should any Games be removed, Form the romlist so it dosent have to be done manually, Keep in mind To remove a game it is going to be a simple button combo, and then select delete. Vs to add a game is is kinda a pain in the dick.

My personal option is to turn all games on that have full artwork sets completed, and its up to the end user to edit the romlist, or use the delete button combo.
Votes up ill do whatever wins for the final romlist included. keep in mind I am lazy so the download will still contain all the artwork assets.

http://www.strawpoll.me/14622119

Keep all games. leave them for people who want to attempt to run, them
please :D

@atrfate and niko = Will it be possible to run a shooting game on a horizontal screen, maybe an option to choose between vertical and horizontal with arts on the sides ?

IMO if this is easy to remove a game you should let all them so everybody can custom there multi with the games they are interested in.

@atrfate and niko = Will it be possible to run a shooting game on a horizontal screen, maybe an option to choose between vertical and horizontal with arts on the sides ?

IMO if this is easy to remove a game you should let all them so everybody can custom there multi with the games they are interested in.
i have looked at this a few times. due to the specs and windows xp this does cause frame drop and lag using the tools on the internet for this.

most of the issue is the windowing of the game. XP is not very friendly with this.

Thanks corey, I also try it months ago on my TTX2 with Raiden IV by using the patch to run vertical games on horizontal screen and I got the same issues but my TTX2 isn't upgarde with more memory or anything like that for the moment.

It could be awesome to run the shooting games directly on a horizontal screen maybe niko or artfate got a solution.

I dont have an X2 so any testing is pretty much a pain in the dick, however in the past when freinds asked if it could be done i ran into issues mostly with rotation inside the nvida driver.

Back