What's new
This is the first time I use my fast i / 0 board. I use the original red cable. In the multi menu, the controls work well. when I press B the imformation is well detected. but as soon as I launch a game I have error jvs. example on street fighter 4 - error jvs 0001 node over.

This is the first time I use my fast i / 0 board. I use the original red cable. In the multi menu, the controls work well. when I press B the imformation is well detected. but as soon as I launch a game I have error jvs. example on street fighter 4 - error jvs 0001 node over.

I tested this weekend the games nesica, I have 20 that works well including blazblue and persona. on the other hand I block on crimzon error nesys !!! and ikaruga who stays on the loading page of the game !!! someone managed to make them work

i searched already, but didnt found a x2 with fast io, do you have a link for such a device?

They are very sought after and pop up from time to time, patience is key ;)

Now 3/4 of the site are bidding on this one, haha.
DD7CD679-C0D1-4DEC-8F21-35F2DF2750BB.jpeg

that is the io board he wants the pci board. Also at that price you can nearly get 2 from japan shipped

DBAC? Is that a conversion from Steam, or the real deal?
Not sure you follow post what so ever, but he is running the package i built for the x2, to install nesica gui, with extra themes I enjoyed; as stated in that post it contained artwork for all known games regardless if they are "playable" or not.
On the typical of Darius, the "steam" port isn't really a full fledged port the game still opens a nesys pipe even on steam so you go to arcade mode, it is literately 1 to 1, with a proper screen rotation fix. 2nd monitor on original board is flipped on top of the test mode is still accessible
I was wondering if the DBAC in the screenshot was a TTX2 dump or the Steam version converted to run on TTX2 multi (similar to what Joerg offers).

Thanks for clearing it up!

Back