What's new
So after my Elsa died and I flashed a 7900GT I finally had a chance to try the 1.4 multi with Fast IO :D

Using the ‘notniko’ torrent all games have the config.ini and the correct folder structure, but I can’t get any game to load?
After selecting a game I see the command prompt and the monitor flickers, goes out of sync and shows ‘no signal’.

When swapping to JVS controls, the same games work fine.
I’m using the multi in a NNC with 31k monitor, could it be by any chance the games run in 720p when using Fast IO?

So after my Elsa died and I flashed a 7900GT I finally had a chance to try the 1.4 multi with Fast IO :D

Using the ‘notniko’ torrent all games have the config.ini and the correct folder structure, but I can’t get any game to load?
After selecting a game I see the command prompt and the monitor flickers, goes out of sync and shows ‘no signal’.

When swapping to JVS controls, the same games work fine.
I’m using the multi in a NNC with 31k monitor, could it be by any chance the games run in 720p when using FastH
Nice find! I see the bug! Building a new DLL for you to test now.

Anyone know if the table flip game is dumped? Looks like one ended over the weekend on YAJ:
https://archive.is/1MKAi

I passed on it as I don't have space for more Type X2s at the moment, and I've heard through the grapevine that it is dumped, but not released. I'm not sure how useful it'd be on the multi, anyway, given that you need the table, a 7300GS and probably some other specialized I/O. :D

Does it need someone to monitor it?

Normally server closures like that would be announced ahead of time in a press release. If/when it happens there would likely be an article on sites where arcade news gets posted.

Arcade Heroes tends to cover press from Taito Japan including news about the NESICA service.

Sorry to interrupt you guys.
I have been using this multi for few days. It is great. But does it have IGR function?Everytime I wanna change a game I need to power off the TTX2 and power on to select another game. Kind of annoying.Searched the forum but didn't find the answer.
Would anyone tell me if there is quick way to change game? :huh:

I have been using this multi for few days. It is great. But does it have IGR function?Everytime I wanna change a game I need to power off the TTX2 and power on to select another game. Kind of annoying.Searched the forum but didn't find the answer.
only 'quicker' way is to hit the reset button on the JVS input card instead of a full power cycle ;)

Short Answer, Nope

Long Answer, It depends on the game, some allow you to exit via the test menu, other games, like street fighter 4 just go back into gamemode , then on NxL specific titles, they have a exit hot-key that only works for them
You can also in theory just force install usb drivers to the x2, run a usb keyboard, and make a simple application to close game.exe anytime a specfic key is pressed.

only 'quicker' way is to hit the reset button on the JVS input card instead of a full power cycle ;)
Oh really? Thanks I will have a try later :thumbsup:

Back