What's new
Anyone know if the table flip game is dumped? Looks like one ended over the weekend on YAJ:
https://archive.is/1MKAi

I passed on it as I don't have space for more Type X2s at the moment, and I've heard through the grapevine that it is dumped, but not released. I'm not sure how useful it'd be on the multi, anyway, given that you need the table, a 7300GS and probably some other specialized I/O. :D
Did you find anything more about Cho Chabudai Gaeshi by chance?

"[Discussion] Solicit the following non-dumped Taito Type X series..."
http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5588859-1-1.html
Type X2 games (2007–2015)
Cho Chabudai Gaeshi! (2009)
Cho Chabudai Gaeshi! 2 (2010) 掀翻茶几2
Cho Chabudai Gaeshi! Kyojinnohoshi (2011)

The auction was for kyojin no hoshi. I don't think anyone who had intentions of dumping it was the buyer, and I did not bid on it.

Last edited:
it requires a special I/O to play.
do you have any info about this io? maybe the MegaJVS or other custom IOs could be made to look like the special IO this is expecting.
Doubtful, I haven't gotten it logged yet,
it uses a normal jvs for coins and other controls,
however the table flip mech on it is a optical senor
and 2 little custom pcbs to handle them also has a pressure senor on the top
in otherwords even if you could emulate it, recreating something similar with out making it exactly how it was made originally is going to be a clucky mess.

in otherwords even if you could emulate it, recreating something similar with out making it exactly how it was made originally is going to be a clucky mess.
I'm not interested in trying to recreate something similar. I'm just interesting in knowing how it works and playing around with it; seeing what I can make the game do.

Could anyone please share a link to download Dariusburst AC Export ?

Great work Nico and others, fantastic project.

Is there a list of games supported? I just have the file with TypeX2 "traditional"games, no Nessica, no Darius Burst. Are these already supported?

Nesica will not be we-did-it-for-you level of support until the service is decommissioned by Taito. If you have your own Nesica dumps, you can make them work with the multi with just a little effort. Just look at how the other games are launched, and mirror that process for other games.

Dariusburst isn't useful for 99% of users (dual monitors, 2 Fast I/O's, etc). If you have a compatible setup, you probably already have the game. Whether or not the multi in its current state supports DB or not, I'm not sure? Feel free to toss in your dump of the game and try it out and report back to us!

Dariusburst isn't useful for 99% of users (dual monitors, 2 Fast I/O's, etc). If you have a compatible setup, you probably already have the game.
That 100%! Burst is awesome, but it requires such specialized equipment that IF you have it you likely already own the game.

That 100%! Burst is awesome, but it requires such specialized equipment that IF you have it you likely already own the game.
I mean if you had an X2 with a Fast IO card and 2 Vewlix Side by side each with Fast IO boards that'd be everything short of the software needed to play it.

I mean if you had an X2 with a Fast IO card and 2 Vewlix Side by side each with Fast IO boards that'd be everything short of the software needed to play it.
Need to do more,Card reader, the right side monitor image is mirrored/flipped, so you would have to correct that also. And to get full sound output working, you need audio amps from Taito most likely. Im pretty sure there might be some easy workarounds.

You need 2 fast ios, and the screen on the second viewlix would have to have a special inverter to play it natively due to the screen being flipped.

granted all of the above could be bypassed with some software tomfoolery

You need 2 fast ios
I did say "EACH" Vewlix would have a fast IO board, unless you're implying that there are 2x fast-io cards in the Type-X main board for DBEX?

the second viewlix would have to have a special inverter to play it natively due to the screen being flipped.
Or just mount the monitor upside down. They're rotatable and from what I've seen of the mounting hardware it'd be possible to mount it upside down.

the second viewlix would have to have a special inverter to play it natively due to the screen being flipped.
Or just mount the monitor upside down. They're rotatable and from what I've seen of the mounting hardware it'd be possible to mount it upside down.
that wouldn't work because it would still be backwards
I'd be incredibly surprised if there wasn't an Extron box for that you can pick up for $20.

Back