What's new
sounds like he's running a TTx2 on a 4:3 CRT, not wide screen and he's unable to see the games in the list.

Niko' said:
I'm not really sure what your asking. Can you give me some more details?
Without margin :
1460400258-rc2-without-margin.jpg

With margin (in red) around game list text :

1460400237-rc2-with-margin.jpg

Because of loosing pixels around the image with CRT

Sorry for my poor english

Thanks

Last edited:
I run it on a CRT - so the option would be nice - as would a rotate option for only Vert stuff..... (but we're getting picky here lol!)

@Niko - you have PM ;)

ok I see what your saying now. I will implement it with v1.0 it should be out very soon.

I also haven't forgotten about you guys requesting a vertical option.

A lot of stuff coming in v1.0

FYI a good windows program to write the image with is selfimage ver 1.2.1 I have used it for years to backup and write and is freeware.
Just used it for this without issue.

Attachments

• SelfImage-121.zip
    662.9 KB · Views: 222
So finally tested the Multi on my X2. Boots fine and I get to the menu but when loading any of the games I get IO error

I'm using a capcom IO board

So finally tested the Multi on my X2. Boots fine and I get to the menu but when loading any of the games I get IO error

I'm using a capcom IO board
Yea this is yet another issue I discovered the other day in certain setups. I've since fixed it and it will be included in v1.0 which will be out very soon.

I've completely rewritten the JVS portion

I'm going to try and have it out by Friday

awesome Niko, Now I have time to break my X2 down and clean it out. Those used X2 are dirty

So 1.0 is just about ready. When I get home tomorrow I plan to upload the update package for everyone on RC2 and a new drive image for new users.

I wanted to incorporate as many new features as I could but fixing bugs took priority. Each new feature adds its own set of possible problems and in the end I had to draw the line somewhere otherwise it would never be released. Bug fixes took up 80% of my time for this release. Hopefully the next release I will only need to spend ~20% on bug fixes and 80% on new features.

With that said here is a list of fixes,improvements, and new features included with 1.0.

Fixes:
  1. Fixed non working JVS controls when using slower non SDD drives.
  2. Fixed I/O Error(s) when starting games
  3. Fixed non working JVS controls after returning to menu from some games.
Improvements:
  1. Rewrote the entire JVS "driver". Its seriously like 10x faster.
  2. Multi starts up in 1/3rd of the time. ( From the time windows starts, not from power on. Approx 2.25 seconds faster )
New Features:
  1. Autoboot Feature: Allows you to set a game for "autoboot" and after a specified period of inactivity the selected autoboot game will boot up. This is useful for users of CRT monitors to prevent burn in. Autoboot timer interval can be choosen from a "new" settings menu. Intervals are 1,3, or 5 minutes. Chosen autoboot game and timer interval are saved even after reboots. So set it once and forget it.
  2. Monitor layout can be chosen from the new settings menu. Currently only two monitor layout options are available "LCD" or "CRT". LCD is the normal layout for LCD monitors. "CRT" is a slightly smaller layout to account for overscan.

I will try to have "vertical" LCD/CRT options in the monitor layout as soon as possible. That and MAME are on the top of my list.

Haha if you wish to buy me a beer you can find the link in my signature :D

Thank you Niko! Can't wait to try it out, although RC2 was working quite well in my setup. Sent you some beer money. Hookers and blow money will have to wait.

Back