What's new
Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6 should all work.

Does your FIO work in the multi menu itself?

Yes, and it works with the other TTX2 games that support it, except BBCS2.

Last edited:
No RFID connected, while playing the supported TTX2 games... I know non of those games will work if it’s connected. The USB port on the PCI/JVS card is empty, only the FIO plugged into the DMAC card.

Both my FIO boards are the K9X1204A models. Then one of my motherboards is a 215a with its own FIO DMAC card and the other is a 212a with its own FIO DMAC card.

For about six months no problems, BBCS2 even worked using JVS with the FIO DMAC card installed. It wasn’t till the JVS started giving me the error on BBCS2, that’s when it completely quit working with the FIO. Those other games stopped too at the exact same time.. can’t help but wonder if they F’d something up ?(

Last edited:
The only thing I can think of, is there is something wrong with the drive image. In all reality it should be working.

I'll PM you a new drive image later tonight.

Thanks,
-Nik

Guys, can I run something other than Taito type x / X2 / nesica / mame on my Taito Type X2?

I mean, is there a way to install a pc game, have it run + have the controls work?

I am very interested in running a specific capcom game.

Guys, can I run something other than Taito type x / X2 / nesica / mame on my Taito Type X2?

I mean, is there a way to install a pc game, have it run + have the controls work?

You'd be better off putting a PC in the Vewlix and using a JVS-PAC for the controls.

You'd be better off putting a PC in the Vewlix and using a JVS-PAC for the controls.
I don't have a Vewlix, LOL!

I really don't want to use a PC, I wanted to use my TTX2. Would it be possible?

Yes, it's definitely possible. If you're intent on using the Niko multi image, then the JVS to Keyboard package is great, but it still means there are possible issues with the hardware/OS/software limitations.
Otherwise, having a separate hard drive with a standard Windows 7 install might be a better route?

is the jvs-pac still for sale? The 2 websites on top @google do not.

is the jvs-pac still for sale? The 2 websites on top @google do not.
Ask Invzim....

An improved JVS-PAC (JVS-PAC 2)

Is there any way to play the TATE games in horizontal alignment on an original Taito board? I think I've seen this in Japan on the 'live' Nesica systems (along with official 'borders'), but wondered if it was possible with Niko's multi.

Any help gratefully received!

Is there any way to play the TATE games in horizontal alignment on an original Taito board? I think I've seen this in Japan on the 'live' Nesica systems (along with official 'borders'), but wondered if it was possible with Niko's multi.

Great question! I'd also like to know if it is possible to somehow play Darius Burst and in case YES;

- if it will have long black bars on top and bottom
or
- if it auto-renders correctly according to screen resolution

NESiCA releases of vertical shmups like Raiden IV and Homura will have horizontal options, the regular HDD releases will be vertical only.

- if it will have long black bars on top and bottom
I think NESiCA vertical shmups like Raiden IV run fullscreen without borders when in horizontal mode, I cannot confirm this 100% though.

Well thanks To people helping test, we have now confirmed the last issue should be fixed, So I present the drag and drop edition
You can Find the full List of expected folder names to keep in mind.
Atrfate, I have a strange bug on my TTX2 whereby, the first time I launch your frontend there is no sound. If I quit to Niko's dashboard, then relaunch AM the sound on the game clips now works fine. Any ideas what might be causing this?

Any help gratefully received.

Well thanks To people helping test, we have now confirmed the last issue should be fixed, So I present the drag and drop edition
You can Find the full List of expected folder names to keep in mind.
Atrfate, I have a strange bug on my TTX2 whereby, the first time I launch your frontend there is no sound. If I quit to Niko's dashboard, then relaunch AM the sound on the game clips now works fine. Any ideas what might be causing this?
Any help gratefully received.
Zero idea, as that's down 2 the software side, as all my readmes stated nothing bout the application itself was unique or special to the x2 the special apps ect, was all dealing with fixing file paths ect and the loading and exiting of games

thew only thing that comes to mind, is a none-upgraded x2 and it lacks the ram/cpu power to full decode the videos
alternatively u could try different encoding on the videos. by throwing them in handbreak or something like it.

Got my FastIO hooked up but whenever I try to launch a NESiCA title like Elevator Action I get this error saying it cannot detect an IO device, any ideas?

Plhfyqn.jpg

Back