What's new
Tried but no luck.
With both 1243A and 1243C they only works until 4 button.
With any dipswitch setting.
NV6uvUXh.jpg

IP4u49rh.jpg

hEGmGdHh.jpg

JnN7AFWh.jpg

4WBcmmxh.jpg

Working perfectly using this one K91X1204B
YKhqlDdh.jpg

I really don't know…...

I think the firmware in those units have a bug.

You did see the thread I linked to where they have similar issues ?

Just wondering is Akai Katana supported with multi?
Nesica, so no.You can make it work, but you're on your own as far as a how-to.
If you have FastIO it is.
No matter your hardware, the multi doesn't support it natively/officially/whatever. You have to set it up on your own, without help from the forum since we adhere to the whole Nesica is still being used commercially, so we don't talk about how to run them here.

All the publicly dumped Nesica games can work on it if you have the right hardware with the slightest of modifications, sure. But you're on your own for setup.

No matter your hardware, the multi doesn't support it natively/officially/whatever. You have to set it up on your own, without help from the forum since we adhere to the whole Nesica is still being used commercially, so we don't talk about how to run them here.
All the publicly dumped Nesica games can work on it if you have the right hardware with the slightest of modifications, sure. But you're on your own for setup.
The multi supports loading, of any application be a pc game or otherwise, so id wadger it is very much native, its windows afterall and x86
to run any application is is merely a question of fulfilling, whatever the requirements are, Requirements I might add, that using any deductive skills should take any observant person next to no time to figure out.
Want to run, a steam game? Neat Create a windows Sp2, install in a vm find out what the hell it wants to run, add the dlls to the game dir, no diffrent then installing the very same game on a normal computer.
Want to run a other types of games? yea do the same thing.

I also say its disingenuous to say it requires any type of hardware modification
This is a windows pc, running games compiled for windows, its purely software modifications.

Support as in customer support. There is no support you can get for Nesica from the creator or this forum.

No one was disingenuous because no one mentioned hardware modification. I said if you had the right hardware you can run things with the slightest of modifications.

I got the point.
Thank you.

Sorry for asking in this thread, is there something like this available for the Taito Type X Zero?

With those RFID boards, do they simply plug in via USB to the Type X2 and draw power from that or do you need the whole wiring mess?

We haven't heard from @Niko in a while, does anyone know if he's still working on the next installment of this Multi?

Last time I heard, some pretty nifty features were going to be added.

Back