What's new
How about we start with a collective buy of TGM3 ?

We all chip in, it gets added to MAME and everyone gets fame and admiration :thumbsup:

word on the street is there's a version of USF4 that was ported from NESICA to the X2.. any one know if this is true? and if so, has it been dumped?
Yes :whistling: , look this videohttps://www.dropbox.com/s/0kgrvlhmg4oz8wx/2016-05-02 06.30.00.mp4?dl=0
Yep thats Jackulaus's Nesica multi. I'm the one who dumped all those Nesica games for him.

Pretty talented guy, he cracked alot of those games and even wrote a JVS to FastIO driver. heart is in it for the money though :/

Yep thats Jackulaus's Nesica multi. I'm the one who dumped all those Nesica games for him.
Just wondering, since you dumped the Nesica games, in regards to HSF2 and 3rd Strike, are those some kind of ports or are they using an emulator?

Just wondering, since you dumped the Nesica games, in regards to HSF2 and 3rd Strike, are those some kind of ports or are they using an emulator?
Its using a emulator on the backend, same with puzzle bobble.

ok, so I was able to get 1.1 working and I moved the games from the torrent over to the 1.1 drive and loaded up SSF4:AE 2012 and I'm only ale to use one player... I haven't been able to determine if it's a menu setting or a hack I need to add. Is there something I'm missing?

ok, so I was able to get 1.1 working and I moved the games from the torrent over to the 1.1 drive and loaded up SSF4:AE 2012 and I'm only ale to use one player... I haven't been able to determine if it's a menu setting or a hack I need to add. Is there something I'm missing?
That's just how all the Street Fighter 4s except Export are. As far as I can tell there was never an official 2-player version of 2012, and all the hacks I've found use the non-2012 .exe (which means you don't get any of the fixes).

tl;dr Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Export is your friend.

tried crimzon clover and noticed that it's only displaying in the lower right hand corner.

I'm running this in 720p mode. I'll attach a pic asap.

***Edit***

here's a pic

temporary_zpscqigbbgo.jpg

Last edited:
Thanx for the great job Niko and other contributors!

With the RC2 image, the gameimage.png was displayed for each game having the file. With 1.1 only the TGM3 image is displayed. Any ideas? The file gameimage.png is in each folder (W320*H240*24bit)

I have some files from 'Joerg' disk but they do not work with this great free image. Could anyone PM me a file list with the proper name set. The 23+1 plays like a charm with 1.1!

These working games from Joerg disk Does not work on my 1.1 image (or 1.0 or RC2)
CrimzonClover
Deathsmiles2
Jamestown
Mushihimesama
PowerInstinct5

Thanx for the great job Niko and other contributors!

With the RC2 image, the gameimage.png was displayed for each game having the file. With 1.1 only the TGM3 image is displayed. Any ideas? The file gameimage.png is in each folder (W320*H240*24bit)

I have some files from 'Joerg' disk but they do not work with this great free image. Could anyone PM me a file list with the proper name set. The 23+1 plays like a charm with 1.1!

These working games from Joerg disk Does not work on my 1.1 image (or 1.0 or RC2)
CrimzonClover
Deathsmiles2
Jamestown
Mushihimesama
PowerInstinct5
Make sure the image is named "gameimg.png" not "gameimage.png".

As for the games from Joerg's multi that do not work, the only one listed thats a TypeX game is PowerInstinct. Which I will PM you about in a moment. The other games are ports and are specific to his multi. I have ported CrimzonClover and DS2 to my multi which I will talk to you about over PM.

For the guys having display issues with CrimzonClover, Kuze hit the nail on the head. Run it on a normal PC and make sure to set the resolution to 640x480. I dont have it configured to run in 720p yet.

For the guys having display issues with CrimzonClover, Kuze hit the nail on the head. Run it on a normal PC and make sure to set the resolution to 640x480. I dont have it configured to run in 720p yet.
Got it working! I did that from my PC and saved settings, but for some reason it reverted back to 3xx resolution when started from multi. It was enough to see the settings menu this time instead of that small box so I just set it back to 640x480 and all is well!

edit: think i need to remap the start key in settings menu, doesn't seem to recognize P1 start. All other controls, buttons work as intended.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I test 2 type of TTX2 and Vewlix & New Net City cabs.
I used V1.0.

TAITO TypeX2 - 207A, 1GB RAM, GF7900GS, DVI to VGA 31k Output, 64 GB SSD, CRT Mode, New Net City Cabinet, Sega Sega 837-13551 I/O.
Battle Fantasia - working good.
BlazBlue CalamityTrigger - working good.
BlazBlue ContinuumShift - working good.
ChaosBreaker - working good.
GigaWing Generations - working good.
Homura - working good.
King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match - COIN ERROR.
King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A - working good.
King of Fighters SkyStage - working good.
King of Fighters XII - COIN ERROR.
King of Fighters XIII - COIN ERROR.
PowerInstinct 5 - working good.
Raiden3 - working good.
Raiden4 - working good.
SamuraiSpirits Sen - working good.
SenkoNoRonde Duo - working good.
ShikigamiNoShiro 3 - working good.
Spica Adventure - working good.
StreetFighter 4 - working good.
Super StreetFighter 4 Arcade Edition - working good.
Super StreetFighter 4 Arcade Edition 2012 - working good.
Tetris the Grand Master 3 - Back to Select Screen(Doesn't work).
Trouble Witches - working good.

TAITO TypeX2 - 207A(P4 3.4Ghz), 1GB RAM, GF7900GS, DVI 720P Output, 64 GB SSD, LCD Mode, Vewlix Cabinet, Taito JVS I/O.
Others is working good.

TAITO TypeX2 - 212A(Core2 2.13Ghz), 2GB RAM, GF9800GT SP, DVI 720P Output, 64 GB SSD, LCD Mode, Vewlix Cabinet, Taito JVS I/O.
Battle Fantasia - Back to Select Screen(Doesn't work).
BlazBlue CalamityTrigger - Back to Select Screen(Doesn't work).
BlazBlue ContinuumShift - Back to Select Screen(Doesn't work).
ChaosBreaker - Black Screen, but Sound & Joystick is work.
GigaWing Generations - Black Screen, but Sound & Joystick is work.
Homura - Black Screen, but Sound & Joystick is work.
King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match - Back to Select Screen(Doesn't work).
King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A - TTX2 is Shutdown.
King of Fighters SkyStage - Back to Select Screen(Doesn't work).
King of Fighters XII Black Screen(Doens't work).
King of Fighters XIII - Back to Select Screen(Doesn't work).
PowerInstinct 5 - Back to Select Screen(Doesn't work).
Raiden3 - Back to Select Screen(Doesn't work).
Raiden4 - Back to Select Screen(Doesn't work).
SamuraiSpirits Sen - Back to Select Screen(Doesn't work).
SenkoNoRonde Duo - Back to Select Screen(Doesn't work).
ShikigamiNoShiro 3 - Black Screen, but Sound & Joystick is work.
Spica Adventure - Back to Select Screen(Doesn't work).
StreetFighter 4 - Back to Select Screen(Doesn't work).
Super StreetFighter 4 Arcade Edition - Back to Select Screen(Doesn't work).
Super StreetFighter 4 Arcade Edition 2012 - Back to Select Screen(Doesn't work).
Trouble Witches - Back to Select Screen(Doesn't work).
I think this is graphic driver's problem. I'll try to multi SSD v1.1 later.

Death Smiles 2 & EXAMU games Doesn't work.
Actually, those file is not Niko's.

Back