What's new
I believe you do not need to format the drive as HDD Raw copy formats the drive to whatever the source drive is. I can not confirm this as I use brand new drives right out of the package and let the program do it's thing. I didn't format anything.

Check the sata cable is plugged into the motherboard and SSD securely. This error typically happens when the X2 doesnt see the drive.

Check the sata cable is plugged into the motherboard and SSD securely. This error typically happens when the X2 doesnt see the drive.
I am using the same SATA Cable for original SFIV HDD and it works fine,i thought that at first. the sata cable are loose,but its not. already change the sata cable too,still the same issue.
i still see the Taito Type X2 Splash Screen.and then the "Operating System not found" came out.

I believe you do not need to format the drive as HDD Raw copy formats the drive to whatever the source drive is. I can not confirm this as I use brand new drives right out of the package and let the program do it's thing. I didn't format anything.
all right i am gonna do the same thing.
still try fresh install from the beginning using HDD raw copy

do i need to change the dipswitch setting?
sorry for my bad grammar.

sorry for double post. here is the update

1. fresh install using HDD RAW COPY when HDD still RAW,Booting-Taito Type X2 Splash Screen Loading - "Operating System Not Found"
2. Deplug the whole HDD,Booting-"Operating System Not Found" TTX2 Splash Screen doesnt Pop out.
3. Change the SATA Slot on HDD,still doesnt work.
4. Change the SATA Cable,still the same issue.
5. Redownload the Multi Image,using the same method on number 1. still Operating system not found.

i dont what to do

I'm assuming you are not getting any errors from HDD Raw Copy Tool during the write process?

After you write the drive image, are you able to see the three partition on the drive?

I'm assuming you are not getting any errors from HDD Raw Copy Tool during the write process?

After you write the drive image, are you able to see the three partition on the drive?
i dont have any errors in the writing process,and i able to see three partition . dipswitch 1,2,5 is on
i already copied Artfate Front end to my Multi SSD

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 166
What drive is it? Make/Model?

The dipswitches shouldn't matter. Dip2 is the only one used by the multi.

What drive is it? Make/Model?

The dipswitches shouldn't matter. Dip2 is the only one used by the multi.
i use this model
Kingston A400 sata3 6gb/s 120 GB SA400S37/120G

i already made on using the same drive ,same model,same file,even same computer,it works like charm last year. . but now it got this problem.

What are you using to expand the Games partition? Does it work prior to expanding the partition?

What are you using to expand the Games partition? Does it work prior to expanding the partition?
i am using windows disk management and mini partition wizard,both doesnt work. i am gonna try not to expand the partition now.
do i need to plug the usb IO board while booting TTX2?

this is what the hdd looks like in Easeus parittion master

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 162
UPDATE
it doesnt work,i didnt expand games partition,still doesnt work,same problem. does anyone have torrent link with full games on it?

i dont know what to do anymore.

UPDATE
it doesnt work,i didnt expand games partition,still doesnt work,same problem. does anyone have torrent link with full games on it?

i dont know what to do anymore.
I've sent you a PM

UPDATE
i use Niko Multi File 128 GB,still doesnt work,same problem. Taito Splash Screen and then Operating System Not found.

do you guys have a SSD compatible list ? my Kingston Supposed to be working well,but in this case i am gonna try to buy another SSD.
i believe this is not the Image Problem,its either the SSD or the TypeX2 itself.
do i need to setting the boot priority in BIOS menu? do i need to plug PS2 Keyboard or USB Keyboard

Last edited:
I have used dozens of different SSD and HDD drives on the TTX2 units and never had an issue. So I am thinking this is not a hard drive issue.

I don't think you can even enter the bios menu even with a keyboard attached.

Right now the only things I can think of is checking cables, switching to different SATA ports, or (I hate to say this) your TTX2 motherboard just plain simply went bad.

I have used dozens of different SSD and HDD drives on the TTX2 units and never had an issue. So I am thinking this is not a hard drive issue.

I don't think you can even enter the bios menu even with a keyboard attached.

Right now the only things I can think of is checking cables, switching to different SATA ports, or (I hate to say this) your TTX2 motherboard just plain simply went bad.
i tried 3 different ports from the motherboard, all doesnt work,try changing the sata cables too,still doesnt work.
but i can boot up SFIV HDD + Dongle just fine.

but darius burst can be modified to run on a single monitor, right? I mean, I remember something about AMB selling an image with a hacked DB that can be played on one screen.
He posted it on his site, but he's never made it available for sale. I email him every 3-4 months asking to buy it. It's always been "almost finished".So who knows if it's real or not.
Since we were talking about this earlier, The owner of Arcadeheroes.com told me that Taito was working on a 2 player, SINGLE MONITOR version of Darius Burst in Japan... never got out of beta though. Would be an awesome proto to have.Also, only SEVEN OFFICIAL English darius burst cabinets were ever released... wish someone got that drive imaged... ;)
The official engline one, is fully backed up, on top of the Japanese one, can be put in English with a simple ini edit, same thing for running on a single screen.
I provided an unhacked dump of the English version a few years back, complete with pics and information about the usb security dongle.. don’t know if the one I provided is the decrypted one out there, but I was trying to do my part :)

Back