What's new
I have NNC
But wiring a second coin meter isnt so hard.
So i Will try that :thumbsup:
Just crimp 2 pins, some wire and a 100ohm resistor and connect that in place of Meter #2

Install that to pin50 in your 60pin connector on the IO and done :)

Attachments

• coinmeter.jpg
    coinmeter.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 218
Is there any way to exit game to multi menu?
Not in 1.4 menu, Niko is working on it for the upcoming 2.0 release
Not sure if it's just a quirk with my setup, but I find going into the service menu of a game and exiting, takes you back to the Niko Multi Menu for 1.4 and 2.0 on quite a lot of games.
Saves having to reset / power cycle the X2 in order to change games.

Last edited:
I remember i had deathsmile 2 on my last multi.
Anyone know where i can find it?

Ultra Street Fighter IV Taito Type X3 System (Conversion)

its right in the title.

Well I'm guessing the drive that boots the game is the HDD since they said it comes with an extra SSD and not the other way around.

So the way I understand it Is that the x3 boots off the original hard drive / key then it loads into the game which is on the extra drive. This can be a cd/dvd-rom, thumb drive, or a second hard drive (HDD or SSD). I also saw that there is a beta working version of a multi for the x3 . I am starting to see this more and more, especially if your watching the Facebook groups.

I would say within a month there will be a full working version of the multi .. which also seems to support Nesica and every existing x1/x2/x3 game out there.

Would it be wise to invest in a taito type X3 at this point? Or just sit tight for the x3 games to be played on x2 etc? I know this sounds like a newbie question but I'm kinda running low on closet space lol

At this point it could go either way. An upgraded x2 should be able to play everything that an x3 can (Looks like there are two versions of Ultra Street Fighter 4 that someone forced the x2 to be able to run). On the other hand from what I gather (not confirmed) the x3 multi will play NESiCA games if you have the proper image and not need a specific JVS / Fast IO or Card reader or stuff like that.

What I would like to see is someone figure out how to swap the actual hard drive in an x3 and not need the key anymore.

So it's all to whomever gets there product out on the streets first.

At this point it could go either way. An upgraded x2 should be able to play everything that an x3 can (Looks like there are two versions of Ultra Street Fighter 4 that someone forced the x2 to be able to run). On the other hand from what I gather (not confirmed) the x3 multi will play NESiCA games if you have the proper image and not need a specific JVS / Fast IO or Card reader or stuff like that.

What I would like to see is someone figure out how to swap the actual hard drive in an x3 and not need the key anymore.

So it's all to whomever gets there product out on the streets first.
this hardware is too new and still in use, so we don't want to see posted information about how to clone or defeat protection.

Nah even if I knew I wouldn't post that. I don't think they actually defeated or cloned the protections. They are just using the ones set in place and circumventing the game loading process. Just search Facebook or eBay .. it's becoming more prevalent.

When buying my X2 a few days ago. He told me to buy a x3 to he had many. He said do it now before a x3 multi i comming, then price will be much higher. 200 $ for a x3

Ima say this once again,

The x2 x3 are Computers, nikos multi will run on any computer, iv even had it running inside a vm for my own test, so there is no "beta" version on the x3, someone copied the files and ran it thats all.

The only way to fully remove, and make the x3 a better system will be to devolop a custom flash-able bios for said motherboard

The taito x3 is too "new" and still in use, of course because it's a computer. Only the day when the computer disappears will stop using it.

When buying my X2 a few days ago. He told me to buy a x3 to he had many. He said do it now before a x3 multi i comming, then price will be much higher. 200 $ for a x3
I just picked up a pair of X3's for $60 + shipping. Not that I actually wanted the games - at that price I got an arcade PC case with PSU, GT660, hard drive mounting plate and a JVS/fastio card - the dongle, original HDD & the PCB can go in the bin for all I care.

I'm putting a M-ATX motherboard, i7-3770 cpu, 8Gb ram and a 250Gb SSD inside instead. I work in IT so have plenty of Windows 7 PRO COA's available so they make perfect MAME PC's (Just need the drivers for the JVS card so I can use them in the Vewlix without using a JVS-PAC.

I just picked up a pair of X3's for $60 + shipping. Not that I actually wanted the games - at that price I got an arcade PC case with PSU, GT660, hard drive mounting plate and a JVS/fastio card - the dongle, original HDD & the PCB can go in the bin for all I care.
I'm putting a M-ATX motherboard, i7-3770 cpu, 8Gb ram and a 250Gb SSD inside instead. I work in IT so have plenty of Windows 7 PRO COA's available so they make perfect MAME PC's (Just need the drivers for the JVS card so I can use them in the Vewlix without using a JVS-PAC.
Wouldn't you make a ton of money flipping them? As an arcade enthusiast and not an IT guy, I think it's sad you're destroying X3s. "Smart guys" forget there are people who don't know as much and willing to just pay for something they want.

Back