What's new
BBCS2 was the first thing I tried after applying the fix, long before I fiddled with the Dip switch.

Yes please, if I've got to reimage my drive anyway, I might as well try it with this new image of yours.

I've tried the new image Niko provided, and while I can now change resolutions via Dip #2 without crashing the Multi, BB:CS2 is still only booting in 480p on my Fast I\O set-up.

I've tried the new image Niko provided, and while I can now change resolutions via Dip #2 without crashing the Multi, BB:CS2 is still only booting in 480p on my Fast I\O set-up.
Does Battle Fantasia boot in 480p or 720p?

Battle Fantasia boots in 720p.

Also, I just finished reimaging the drive of my JVS machine, which is equipped with an iDmac as well, and BB:CS2 is now booting in 720p on there.
So at least for JVS users the bug is fixed.

Last edited:
With your Fast I/O setup, are you also running an RFID?

Ok, Can you send me the info file in the typexmulti folder on the D drive?

that looks normal. I have no idea why its booting in 480p for you, unless your using a DVI-D to VGA adapter instead of a DVI-I to VGA. But in that case Battle Fantasia should also boot in 480p.

Ok I see what the problem is now.

I was able to reproduce it, using a FastI/O without an RFID and GameExit turned on. So many different configurations to test now ;(

I'll fix it.
lmk if you want me to test some more

All,
I'm releasing an update pack that fixes a few bugs in v2.0 including the two long outstanding bugs regarding Super StreetFighter IV, and BlazBlue CS2.

Here is what this fixes:
  • Menu booting to black screen
  • Random reboots after exiting games when an RFID reader is connected
  • BlazBlue CS2 only booting 480p when using a JVS I/O and an iDmac is installed
  • Super StreetFighter IV issues when using Fast I/O
  • Screen turning off after leaving some games in attract mode for 20+ minutes

Here is how to install the updated files:
  1. Download the update pack from here: TTX2Multi v2.0 Update Pack
  2. Copy the "TypeXmulti" and "WINDOWS" folders to the root of "TTX2Multi[C]", overwriting any existing files.
  3. If your using a Windows computer you may have to "Unblock" the three executable included in this update pack after you've copied them to the multi drive. ( "ttxrun.exe", "ttxshell.exe" inside "C:\TypeXmulti\assets\" and "ttxmenu.exe" inside "C:\TypeXmulti\menu\" ). To "Unblock" an executable, just right click the file and select "Properties". In the "General" tab click the "Unblock" button. If you do not see an "Unblock" button, you shouldnt have to worry about this.
  4. Safely eject the multi drive from your PC and your done.
To fix the issue with Super StreetFighter IV, first install the update files mentioned above. Next add "pollrate=10" to the "config.ini" file found inside "Super StreetFighter IV Arcade Edition 2012\TypeXmulti\" on the "TTX2Multi[Games]" partition.

When your done the "config.ini" file should look like this.

Code:
gametype=jvs
pollrate=10
if anyone has any issues, please post it up here and I'll help you.
Dang the 2.0 update pack was taken down from Mega, is there a new link I missed?

Back