What's new
Is there a easy way to set all the games on the multi to free play? Right now Im going to the menu on each game as I play them and using google translate with the camera on my phone.

Is there a easy way to set all the games on the multi to free play? Right now Im going to the menu on each game as I play them and using google translate with the camera on my phone.
You could learn Japanese... but in comparison using the camera on your phone in conjunction with the google translate app sounds pretty easy to me.

Hello guys ! V2.0 link is broken, does someone have it please ? (it seems that a torrent file exists somewhere :rolleyes: )
Thanks !

Error indicates the dump you're using doesn't have the NESiCA checks patched out.

Error indicates the dump you're using doesn't have the NESiCA checks patched out.
There are no such checks, all likely good its lack of a txac key.
Noted. The error messages are saying NESiCA is offline, so I figured it wasn't much of a stretch to guess that it was likely the cause, but I guess I am wrong!

Will p4u require a higher graphics card, such as 512m
No, all of these games use the same old 256MB 7900GS. Upgrading the GPU won't make this work.

atrfate already explained what the most likely cause of the issue is, but, as others have said, NESiCA titles are not officially supported in the current version of the multi.

Hello,Nico, Can not use GameExit Function,When I turn on the "GameExit",the combo doesn't work,
IF BUTTONS MEAN
A B C = LP MP HP
D E F = LK MK HK
( HP + LK + P1 Start ) = (P1 C + P1 D + P1 START)? But it doesn't work?

Last edited:
Hello,Nico, Can not use GameExit Function,When I turn on the "GameExit",the combo doesn't work,
IF BUTTONS MEAN
A B C = LP MP HP
D E F = LK MK HK
( HP + LK + P1 Start ) = (P1 C + P1 D + P1 START)? But it doesn't work?
That's correct, pm the game and what I/O board you're using.

Thanks For you reply,nico.
It seems only nesicaxlive Game can use this combo,

and another Problem is this two Games Can start the game,but when I choose the charaters,Error Occurred,Pop-up DOS window,then return back to frontend

nesicaxlive - Persona 4 - The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena
nesicaxlive - Persona 4 - The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold

could you fix it on next patch,thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2324.JPG
    IMG_2324.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_2303.JPG
    IMG_2303.JPG
    489.8 KB · Views: 248
Well it says "Louisville, Kentucky" under his name .. i guess that's as close to Mars as anywhere else on Earth.

Back