What's new
Turns out the problem was the image and not the software. I switched to the 60gb RC2 and then used the upgrade method to update and it works like a charm.

Turns out the problem was the image and not the software. I switched to the 60gb RC2 and then used the upgrade method to update and it works like a charm.
The same thing happened to me a while back. But I was doing it on a Mac, so I assumed something went wrong in writing the image. RC2 plus the upgrade files worked...even on the Mac.

Has anyone successfully setup Mame inside this?
I have a 1TB HDD with all of the TX2 games and all of the MAME games running on my TX2 with the AttractMode front-end and the Robospin theme (which is one of the few good/professional-looking themes that doesn't look like specific game fan-boy trash)
With factory MAME the cab controls don't work. It works with a keyboard.
For MAME you'll have to wait until someone hacks MAME to work with the JVS and/or releases a program that intercepts the keyboard presses and sends them to the JVS board.

Has anyone successfully setup Mame inside this?
I have a 1TB HDD with all of the TX2 games and all of the MAME games running on my TX2 with the AttractMode front-end and the Robospin theme (which is one of the few good/professional-looking themes that doesn't look like specific game fan-boy trash)With factory MAME the cab controls don't work. It works with a keyboard.
For MAME you'll have to wait until someone hacks MAME to work with the JVS and/or releases a program that intercepts the keyboard presses and sends them to the JVS board.
or wait until Niko releases his version of MAME :D

Interesting.Arcademodbios X2 mame works great...but button 5,6 on P2 side are wrong...and has been that for a long time. :(
You can fix that with a keyboard hooked up to the typex2.

The keyboard functions that are those two buttons are: Button 5 = E, Button 6 = I

Thanks, I do have a keyboard to my X2.
Though everytime I enter mame config the X2 windows crashes. :(

Can someone link me to the export version of SSF4AE? For the life of me I can't find it...

I want to by an SSD to try this out. But I like to know, when future games will be added, what would be a reasonable size SSD be?
Is the 60GB image 100% full? How big are the current + most-likely-games-to-be-added-in-the-coming-year?

I'd go with a 256, 60GB is pretty much full once all the games are added. As far as upcoming games, they can range from a 12MB ~ 8GB+. If you really want a future proof drive, I'd go with at least 256GB. They seem to be pretty cheap now anyways. A regular SATAII drive is just fine. These boards dont support SATAIII

I'd go with a 256, 60GB is pretty much full once all the games are added. As far as upcoming games, they can range from a 12MB ~ 8GB+. If you really want a future proof drive, I'd go with at least 256GB. They seem to be pretty cheap now anyways. A regular SATAII drive is just fine. These boards dont support SATAIII
Excellent - Thanks!

Not sure if this was already explained, but how do you convert one of these Type X2 that come with a Celeron and a X1300LE?

I guess that you can change the graphic card. What else needs to be changed? More RAM? Change CPU to P4?

Anyone has tried?

Not sure if this was already explained, but how do you convert one of these Type X2 that come with a Celeron and a X1300LE?

I guess that you can change the graphic card. What else needs to be changed? More RAM? Change CPU to P4?

Anyone has tried?
The main thing is going to be the graphics card. I'd also upgrade to the P4 since its pretty cheap. Otherwise you might get some stuttering in some of the more demanding games. 1GB of RAM of should be plenty, 512MB should run all the official X2 games, prior to any of the Nesica stuff.

As some of you have seen, BlazBlue CS2 was leaked last week.

Unfortunately the guy who leaked it, thought it would be 'cool' to add an intro to the game......

I have a proper 'clean' dump if anyone wants it.... Without an added intro or other BS from my dumping group....... because I'm not a tool.

I hope the NotNiko guy compiles soon a 1.1 final version with the new dumps :)

ps- damm I thought the CS2 at the brazilian site was the good one :D

As some of you have seen, BlazBlue CS2 was leaked last week.

Unfortunately the guy who leaked it, thought it would be 'cool' to add an intro to the game......

I have a proper 'clean' dump if anyone wants it.... Without an added intro or other BS from my dumping group....... because I'm not a tool.
Added an intro? LOL I almost want to find it just to see this out of curiousity...but maybe not

Back