What's new
I have that multi. It was given to me before they were released and Ive enjoyed using it. I actually never collected all the dumps to use with the Niko setup, just his normal original image.

Pretty sure Niko doesn't need anything from him.

Pretty sure Niko doesn't need anything from him.
But common man, stolen code, games, and guis, who could do it better then master jack and his side kick marvetto

Theres no way the creators of any of the aspects have done it better

ask to him directly, is better after all

^ yes I am Laughing quite hard

6.jpg

all jacks multi did was use a jvs to kb and a kb to fast io. Guess what peoples thats whats available on the net right now. Eg nikos tool and flybits jconfig or my kb to fast io dev tool (havent posted a link to it here but it is public and open source)

all jacks multi did was use a jvs to kb and a kb to fast io. Guess what peoples thats whats available on the net right now. Eg nikos tool and flybits jconfig or my kb to fast io dev tool (havent posted a link to it here but it is public and open source)
OMG, OMG, OMG
All I read was,
This
200.webp

followed by

200.webp

I dont know what he is trying to do since it is always about money with them. These tools are freely available. Hack in nesica support and sell it maybe

Its good that he/they want to actually give something to the community but I cant help to think there is some ulterior motive.

Regardless, I will still release my multi and all the Nesica games once Taito retires Nesica1. Right now thats about ~69 Nesica games ( including alternate versions of multiple games ) and 51 unique.

I'm not trying to sound defensive here, because honestly I just want to help people experience these games without being ripped off. But that multi takes alot of shortcuts. As corey pointed out above
all jacks multi did was use a jvs to kb and a kb to fast io...
This is not the proper way to handle something as sensitive as input, especially when you consider the fact that the X2 is trying to do this on a Pentium4 while running the games.

The freeware multi will have direct JVS to FastIO, JVS to dual FastIO, and support for actual FastIO hardware for people who want a 100% truly authentic experience.

I'm not the best developer by far, but when you do this as a hobby instead of a way to make quick money. You tend to put more effort in care into what you're doing. Just look at atrfate's nesica frontend compared to what they where originally selling.

he doesnt want to give anything he wants someone to do all the work while remaining in control. ive have asked and i get this run around.

"
Hi

Good, i have some tools but i am not a programmer
I need some able to make this multigame running with all ttx2

Nico studied a system to chain each multigame with only one ttx2

I think i have enoght tools to make it freefrom this motherboard check
but i need a developper helping me"

he doesnt want to give anything he wants someone to do all the work while remaining in control. ive have asked and i get this run around.
I am thinking of giving lots of beer to Niko, hoping he becomes so drunk and accidentally releases this multi :D

But seriously, I do support the wait for ending Nesica1.

if you want it that badly then take the time like its been said a million times, and set it up because once again as stated you can run everything already.

Like its been said , you can run all these games on a pc, and they do run better in a more modern pc anyway, throw in Atrfate's nesica menu and you basically have it all.

if you want it that badly then take the time like its been said a million times, and set it up because once again as stated you can run everything already.
Already did :) - but like the Niko variant simply better than my own unstable variant.

I have all the Nesica games that were release a few months ago and I also have the Nesica Style Menu running perfectly on my PC.

Like its been said , you can run all these games on a pc, and they do run better in a more modern pc anyway, throw in Atrfate's nesica menu and you basically have it all.
Yea but i am saying you can run them already on an x2 aswell, you can argue schematics on how well JVS TO KB then KB TO FASTIO works. but the fact is it dose work, and if you want the games that badly they already work on an X2 via this method, and they work on PC

Yeah, but I am still going the PC route on this, that way I can load more games with your menu. ;)

Is Super StreetFighter 4 Arcade Edition 2012 the same as Super StreetFighter 4 Arcade Edition 2012 v1.3? Do they show up as different games on the list. If it is a different game I still need to find it and King of Fighters XIII Climax if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Is Super StreetFighter 4 Arcade Edition 2012 the same as Super StreetFighter 4 Arcade Edition 2012 v1.3? Do they show up as different games on the list. If it is a different game I still need to find it and King of Fighters XIII Climax if anyone can point me in the right direction.
v1.3 is a newer build of the game with some tweaks and changes.

You have a PM.

Anyone with problem with the Super StreetFighter 4 Arcade Edition 2012 v1.3 like me?
Its will drop out right before the Capcom logo show up, and kick me back to the multi selection screen. ?(
Strange.~ other games work fine. :D

Anyone with problem with the Super StreetFighter 4 Arcade Edition 2012 v1.3 like me?
Its will drop out right before the Capcom logo show up, and kick me back to the multi selection screen. ?(
Strange.~ other games work fine. :D
Someone else was telling me they had the same problem earlier this week. I suggested they try to redownload the game as something may have gotten corrupted during the initial download. I never heard back though so I'm not sure if it solved their issue.

So if you want to try this and let me know, we can go from there.

Back