What's new
TTX+ is something else than a TTX2, so that should explain it ;)

There is a TTX1 multi drive, but I don’t know if that also works on a TTX+ unit?

Lupin the Third popped up... for $6,000 USD, and no dongle.

I don't suppose anyone else happens to have this thing laying around? Sounds like it needs a special I/O and it uses an ATI GPU (ugh).
LOL @ 6000$

I have it.. the HDD and the graphic card. The game doesn't need a dongle.

I dumped my HDD and shared it some months ago ;)

When I got it, I had the chance to get Crayon Shin Chan as well (another medal game for the TX2), but I got Lupin instead (I just wanted the TX2 actually, didn't care much of the game)

Last edited:
System16 is an amazing website, but not for "recent" systems where there are some mistakes.

undefined.png
https://imgur.com/CAyZLg2 mmmm

New version is almost ready for release! :)

Hopefully I will have everything ready this weekend.

The new version adds some of the following features.

• Added support for FastIO ( menu and JVS games )
  • Complete rewrite of menu JVS code.
  • Seamless I/O detection
  • Menu resolution via X2 dip switch ( 480p or 720p ) ( Dip2 )
  • Complete rewrite of game image support ( Images are auto scalled, can be any size, can have any filename, and be either JPG or PNG ).
  • TXCE game support. ( Will be needed for clean dump of BBCS2, and USFIV when the time comes. )
  • Game autobooting without starting the menu ( Multi can be setup to boot straight into a game without starting the menu, just like a legit drive.).
For those of us with X2's without dip switches, will menu resolution also be an option within the GUI?

New version is almost ready for release! :)

Hopefully I will have everything ready this weekend.

The new version adds some of the following features.

• Added support for FastIO ( menu and JVS games )
  • Complete rewrite of menu JVS code.
  • Seamless I/O detection
  • Menu resolution via X2 dip switch ( 480p or 720p ) ( Dip2 )
  • Complete rewrite of game image support ( Images are auto scalled, can be any size, can have any filename, and be either JPG or PNG ).
  • TXCE game support. ( Will be needed for clean dump of BBCS2, and USFIV when the time comes. )
  • Game autobooting without starting the menu ( Multi can be setup to boot straight into a game without starting the menu, just like a legit drive.).
For those of us with X2's without dip switches, will menu resolution also be an option within the GUI?
No dip switches? So you're missing the whole I/O PCB inside the X2?

I had remove the manual option for v1.4 but I could make something custom for you if you need it.

@Niko : Great new :) This version looks pretty awesome.
About autobooting if I choose to load a game directly without opening the menu, how can I change it and have access to the menu again?

Will you create a specific boot screen like on Darksoft CPS3 or there will be a shorcut to go back to the menu directly when the game is running?

Last edited:
@Niko : Great new :) This version looks pretty awesome.
About autobooting if I choose to load a game directly without opening the menu, how can I change it and have access to the menu again?

Will you create a specific boot screen like on Darksoft CPS3 or there will be a shorcut to go back to the menu directly when the game is running?
If you hold P1 Start during boot up, you will boot back into the multi menu. Or for most games you can exit from the test menu and it will take you back to the multi.

So I kinda ninja released v1.4 this morning, but I found a very minor bug in the menu I wanted to address first.

The bug was with the very first time you selected a game for "autoboot" on a clean drive, the menu would close and reopen. This had to do with an unset timer value, which has been addressed and I'm reimaging the drive now.

So should be up here shortly.

Any help on getting atrfate’s front end with the multi? Great work guys!!

Any help on getting atrfate’s front end with the multi? Great work guys!!
Yep, we've been working to get running, I think he is going to release an update in a day or so.

Testing has to be finished + my shitty jungle internet speeds ETA Within a week

Testing is slow an painful as i dont own an x2 so i have to make random people run stuff on a whm.

Back