What's new
Yeah, I'd have to say that price is way out of line with the market now. I bought the same IO board off YAJ for 5k JPY + shipping a month ago.

Quick question guys:
Selling off my Vewlix in a few days, but keeping my Taito X2. So what JVS I/O should I get to still use my Multi setup?

Can I just get a cheap Sega JVS or Jamma I/O?

I guess it depends?

You want to use it in a JAMMA or JVS setup?

I use it with a Capcom I/O (JAMMA setup)

I would put it in my blast with a sega I/O I thought for 4:3 Ratio games.
For 16:9 ratio games I thought I could run it with a supergun hooked up to an LCD screen.

Watch out for CAPCOM IO, there are two versions and one does not work very well with TAITO. X and X2.

I would track down a TAITO JVS with a JAMMA edge and connect a HAS.

You mean one like this here? What do you mean by HAS?
vfiut0r.jpg

I have this one. RevB I think.
I'll do some testing tomorrow

Watch out for CAPCOM IO, there are two versions and one does not work very well with TAITO. X and X2.

I would track down a TAITO JVS with a JAMMA edge and connect a HAS.
Any info on how to discern between the two versions?

interesting with the two versions of the capcom IO, the three ones I have are the right version (orange components) does someone have the incompatible one? What are the symptoms?

I tested this weekend the games nesica, I have 20 that works well including blazblue and persona. on the other hand I block on crimzon error nesys !!! and ikaruga who stays on the loading page of the game !!! someone managed to make them work
Hi, i have exact the same Problem....
does someone know how to fix that issue?

Last edited:
I tested this weekend the games nesica, I have 20 that works well including blazblue and persona. on the other hand I block on crimzon error nesys !!! and ikaruga who stays on the loading page of the game !!! someone managed to make them work
Hi, i have exact the same Problem....does someone know how to fix that issue?
Hello. I have not found the solution yet

Nesice stuff is officially not supported as long as Taito keeps operating it, so don’t expect a straight forward out of the box solution...

Nesice stuff is officially not supported as long as Taito keeps operating it, so don’t expect a straight forward out of the box solution...
Gonna quote myself.

atrfate said:
"support" and something working, are completely different concepts
Support means he would hand it to you on a silver platter, with tools, but if you take it into your own hands you can run them all on an x2 x3 whatever you want beacuse at the end of the day they are pc games with a system that is a pc. using the pre existing tools and software you could easily make anything run.

Hell ima update this with a crazy concept,
you can just plug a fast io in a pc install the driver, and then them with no emulation directly on the pc 2
or you can install a jvs com device on your pc and do the other, shocking.
So if something isn't working, its bot because it isn't "supported" its purely because your doing something worng.

Back