What's new
For Sale

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Finally had my arm twisted enough to let go of this. I finally see a Pop'n HD in my future so I need the funds and the space (plus it never gets played).

$2100. Willing to work with your shipper, or pick-up in Riverside, CA. Pics of it running in a bit!

https://imgur.com/a/4SC96uy

Video!

Video!

Last edited:
Small price drop in the interest of moving it quickly.

The video doesn’t load, at least for me it doesn’t.
Ugh... I literally copy pasted it from KLOV. It works there. Doesn't work here. I don't know why :/.

Seems to be working now?

WJrefso_d.jpg

for a second, I thought you’d managed to take a photo where the Vewlix was the only cab in the frame. But there’s a sneaky one here...

for a second, I thought you’d managed to take a photo where the Vewlix was the only cab in the frame
It's felt impossible to do the past month.

That wall WAY in the back left of the pic where that pink box is was soaked through about knee-high through 2 layers of soundboard and the drywall. Apparently the washer on the other side had been leaking into that wall for months unnoticed. Had 5 cabs in my living room and hallway as opposed to the usual just the Gunbarl for almost a month while it waited to get repaired (because of course the washer needed a special order part from overseas). Nothing got damaged aside from the wall, but nearly 5 full weeks of wiggling between cabs and pushing them around to get from the living room to any other room was so not fun.

And God, that pic makes the cab look grimy. I swear it's not, just my phone hates low light.

Guess everyone got their fill during that Christmas sale.

Bump anyway.

Bump because I'm tempted and have no business buying anything right now, so someone else take this :D

Bump because I'm tempted and have no business buying anything right now, so someone else take this :D
I can do free delivery to Torrance :whistling: .

Seriously though thanks for the bump :D .

You should come out, inspect the space, make sure the drive isn't too bad, you know all the due diligence. ;)

I must look at this post every other day, damn I want that cab!
I wouldn't even do ANYTHING to it, love the fact the stickers were placed on the monitor post tate.
I'd keep it just like that, single player panel too for golden age JAMMA games.

Without a doubt a rad machine.

Oh how I would love to play Exa AKA to Blue on it!

GLWTS :thumbsup:

Willing to negotiate a little on the price if need be.

I was wondering if you happen to have an extra Vewlix 2 player control panel. Thanks

Hi @rewrite, I am looking for a Taito Vewlix cabinet and came across this post. I know this has been almost a year old, but is this sale still available? If so, I would like to message you to discuss privately:) Thanks!

Hi @rewrite, I am looking for a Taito Vewlix cabinet and came across this post. I know this has been almost a year old, but is this sale still available? If so, I would like to message you to discuss privately:) Thanks!
Way long gone sadly.

Either @kcarcadegame or @Cereth should be able to sort you with one though. Both regular and/or live in SoCal and import cabs.

Back