What's new
I have a question, will this super gun work for naomi capcom IO board since i take the video from the VGA of the mainboard?

Placed a couple orders based on the project's parts list in anticipation of some free time. And I just got done putting my first one together. For a hardware noob like me, it was far easier than installing the digital AV interface. Awesome work, RGB! :thumbsup:
I'll probably end up buying the official version too because my terrible hardware skills probably is not doing this product justice. Also on the to-do list is to make a new shorty kick harness w/ connector for the volume controls, and figure out a portable power supply solution...

Attachments

• EE147D5F-86D5-49D7-9B93-B3047C07142E.JPG
    EE147D5F-86D5-49D7-9B93-B3047C07142E.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 363
  • D7C314AD-C729-450C-8311-ABA026E47840.JPG
    D7C314AD-C729-450C-8311-ABA026E47840.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 322
Anyone been able to order yet? I'm assuming that it's been delayed, although it would have been nice to hear something, like "new eta End of August" or whatever.

Would I still need an OSSC for modern TV's or will this mod cover that? If I do need an OSSC, is there an HDMI to SCART cable anyone can recommend?

Would I still need an OSSC for modern TV's or will this mod cover that? If I do need an OSSC, is there an HDMI to SCART cable anyone can recommend?
With this mod (this board grabbed from VideoGamePerfection) + the I/O board ) you don't need OSSC to play CPS2 games. Just stick your hdmi in your tv and in your Cps2 modified A board and you're done.

Awesome. I'm waiting on my boards from osh and that's it. I'll finally be able to play it after a year lol. Thanks.

@RGB I noticed your parts list doesn't include the kick harness. Where can I get a short one?

Back