What's new
That's great to hear, thank you.

Did you buy a pre-made kit or do it yourself RGB? As in did you order the PCB, purchase the components and assemble yourself.

That's great to hear, thank you.

Did you buy a pre-made kit or do it yourself RGB? As in did you order the PCB, purchase the components and assemble yourself.
A pre-made kit, which I highly recommend. Hand soldering this PCB would be a nightmare, at least the latest "production" version of it.

I was contemplating doing it myself, but maybe I need to reconsider. The pre-made kit is priced extremely well. Hmm.

Mine arrived today :saint:
Nice, do you have install pics? :)
Not yet buddy, because i'm waiting to CPS2 I/O Interface from @Mike (i want to install both devices on my A board ^^ ). One thing i must understand until i proceed the av digital instalation, will be to understand how to use & solder coaxial cable between A board and Av Digital board :saint:

Last edited:
Just got a email from VideoGamePerfecton for one of this and made a order for one. The CPS2 AV interface to be exact.

Ooh will you look at what i just got 8o

Attachments

• 1A794A97-8F66-4BF4-901C-8ABBF8736DCA.jpeg
    1A794A97-8F66-4BF4-901C-8ABBF8736DCA.jpeg
    263.8 KB · Views: 354
Are there any documentation for a cps3 install?

Far as I know CPS3 digital-av hasn't been designed yet, assuming it's possible it would need another custom PCB.

oops n/m I see now that VGPs board can be installed on both. I believe above @KingSopz is showing @undamned version.

Last edited by a moderator:
The one im showing above came from VGP, and on there website it says that soon they will have instructions for cps3 installation. So for now its only cps2 installation instructions.

Reactions: XeD
Back