What's new
This is beautiful. Thank you @RGB!
dVjwrJH.jpg

Hi

Could you please help me to install my CPS2 AV Digital. (@AlxUnderBase, @ekorz, ...)

I have takken some picture (there is no picture about 5V but it is normaly OK...)
You can see I damage 2 lines (picture 7) is it the problem?
The video out is always OK from may supergun but no signal from HDMI (my tv said there's no signal)
(excuse my english)

best regard

Last edited:
@mthngn

when i have a moment i can take pictures for you to show how mines was install, @jassin000 did my installation but we just followed picture from other people installing.

did you follow the installing guide?

i ask because when I thought we had it all done i had actually missed a few steps.

I just worked off the pictures @KingSopz provided me...
Which is why we had problems on the first pass, some stuff wasn't properly shown, and while I can't say NEVER documented I certainly never saw it/any.

If you were local I'd hook you up for free, I still remember basically how to do it.

Thanks @jassin000 for your help.

Many problems:
1- i live in France. And where you can help me, i Sleep
2- i Spend a lot of Time at my work office and after, i have 2 childreen so i am always busy.

If we can Check point after point my pcb perhaps can i install It.

I will make pictures of each sequence.

Best regard

Hi

Could you please help me to install my CPS2 AV Digital. (@AlxUnderBase, @ekorz, ...)

I have takken some picture (there is no picture about 5V but it is normaly OK...)
You can see I damage 2 lines (picture 7) is it the problem?
The video out is always OK from may supergun but no signal from HDMI (my tv said there's no signal)
(excuse my english)

best regard

There are a couple of things for you to try. First thing is definitely fix the issues in the last picture there. Those lines are definitely not connected properly. I connected my clock signal on the other side of the board.

Anyone successfully connect the LCD 3D printed screen holder with this I/O installed? I tried last night and it went on but there was absolutely no room for the top buttons/switches. Looks like I would have to dremel the 3D print in order for their to be room. Didn't look safe otherwise. Would love to know what people have done.

Yep, exactly like that. It *should* work the other way that you did it but I personally think that is a more difficult solder job. Running it on the bottom side to do it the way pictured here is just a little easier to do with the drawback that it is a longer coax run. Keep in mind that on the bottom side of the board it could be labeled something different. Just make sure that you are soldering to the corresponding points with the piece on the other side of the board and you'll be good.

Is the CPS2 I/O Interface compatible with CPS3?
Or is it exclusively only for CPS2?

i'm currently testing with tapping rgbs from cps2 av io to a modded gbs-8200. As long as youve got a board with low level audio output (like cps2), its a great combo for a supergun alternative. Could probably also tap audio from the jamma edge to a cheap hi lo converter and cover all av needs from the jamma edge.

@Danexmurder thank you

you mind like that?:
Yep, exactly like that. It *should* work the other way that you did it but I personally think that is a more difficult solder job. Running it on the bottom side to do it the way pictured here is just a little easier to do with the drawback that it is a longer coax run. Keep in mind that on the bottom side of the board it could be labeled something different. Just make sure that you are soldering to the corresponding points with the piece on the other side of the board and you'll be good.
Always failed.

I really do not understand...
I check all soldering with multimeter...try 2 hdmi cables
My motherboard is ok. I have video signal through the scart of my supergun. but nothing in hdmi :(

Back