What's new
Or do all of these refer to the standard SH-2 version that mitsu no longer offers? Should I just leave it original?

Pretty sure they're just personal preference. I have one of them on the front of my cart, and a nicely made label (like from a label maker) on top that says custom sh2 and has the Darksoft logo.

the little symbol next to "SH-2" appears to be specific to the Hitachi replacement, which my cart does not have.

That bothers me, so I think I'll leave it or alter it to remove that.

the little symbol next to "SH-2" appears to be specific to the Hitachi replacement, which my cart does not have.

That bothers me, so I think I'll leave it or alter it to remove that.
Oh wow look at that, I honestly didn't even notice that from right to left sets, it's so minor. I thought you were asking about the different styles/pictures on it! One thing to remember though -- the "Custom SH-2" is actually the SH-2 that originally came in the cart -- see Custom SH2 or Standard SH2?

Also, I just double-checked my cart, and it's a custom SH-2 with the symbol on the label, for what it's worth.

Only have the one type pictured in the linked topic, no SH2 on it :)

I would remove the old one first, clean up the cart of any glue residue and then apply the new one

Back