What's new

aarkay14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HI All,

I am Rama Krishna Mishra, a long time retro gamer from India! - have been really interested in the MVS / AES gaming area recently and wish to contribute to the community with my skills!

I am currently in progress of developing an 'All-in-1 MVS multicart' for my consolized MVS. The details of which I would be releasing soon.

-Rama

Welcome!

I wonder, has there been much arcade (halls/scene) in India?

Welcome! From which part of India are you?

Your IP shows that you are in Japan, not India.

Sorry for the late reply!
Welcome! Please share details on your project.
Actually I m still in the initial phases and am actually trying to reverse engineer the 161 in 1 cart, once I figure it out I believe I could fill it with my own game data and menu code.. and that should do it.. :)

Welcome!

I wonder, has there been much arcade (halls/scene) in India?
Oh !! In India its like clones and pirates all around, trust me, I have played in a lotta arcades here but they are not so many and are mostly present in areas which are tourist places and all. IMO from what I ve seen is people here mostly by home consoles... :)

Welcome! From which part of India are you?

Your IP shows that you are in Japan, not India.
Hi, I am from Delhi (the capital) but am currently living in Japan (since the last 2 years) as my job wanted me to.. :) so hence i am writing these posts from Japan.. :)

Where are you living in Japan now? I'm in Tokyo, and we have meet-ups sometimes if you're interested.

Back