What's new

Which collections would you'd love to see on FULLSET first?

• Capcom Classics

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Capcom CPS1, CPS2, CPS3

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Cave

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Irem Classics

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Namco

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Sega Naomi

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Sega Classics

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Sega ST-V

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • SNK Neo Geo

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Taito Classics

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Taito Type X

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Other (home consoles systems, handhelds, ...)

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters

CoinFeeder

Professional
Reaction score
UPDATE - We're live on both app stores!

iOS: https://apps.apple.com/au/app/fullset/id1381093014
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.fullset.app

A.JPG

UPDATE 04.03.2020

See fullset.io/app for Android beta instructions and to learn about all the things still to come and how to provide feedback.

It's still very early in the journey, so thanks to everyone who actually gives things a go.

- CF

-------

Hey folks,

I've been working on and off on a new pet project of mine, namely FULLSET.

The vision of FULLSET is to become the most open & complete platform for collectors of all kind, but heavily focused right now on what's closest to my heart: All Things Retrogaming & Arcade :)

The very first thing I'm working heads down at the moment is the FULLSET for iOS (Android following later on), an app for collectors to discover, track and trade collection items.

Core functionality includes:

- Follow existing curated and user-created collections and mark the things you have/want/sell
- Create your own collections and make them public to everyone to discover and follow
- An inbuilt marketplace, showing matches on what you want and others sell (or vice versa) and allows you to reach out to them via chat

I've started creating just some of the "curated collections" the app will come with (mainly for all the major consoles, arcade boards, etc.). I'll add a vote to this post to gather some data on which arcade boards/systems you'd love to see there first and foremost.

I also plan to create a Multikit collection to let us keep track of all the Darksoft, Apocalype's and other peoples' goodness... or maybe they create them theirselves :)

To get your stuff on FULLSET, all you'd need to do is install the app (https://testflight.apple.com/join/0KrVSA5e) and start adding your collection(s). Please make sure you have great images in place before you make them public :)

For all the things that you want, simply tap the "want it" action on the item card, and you'll be matched with the people that mark any of your items as "sell it" in the Marketplace.

Please be aware that there are quite some things still left to be done, like adding more curated collections, add push notifications, polish chat experience and much more. Please provide all feedback either in the comments below or via the app profile screen inside the app. I've also just create a Discord channel (https://discord.gg/3M9xu7A) in case you'd like to discuss things in a more synchronous manner :)

I'm happy to answer all the questions you might have and can't wait for your feedback!

Cheers from Sydney, Australia,

Sascha (Coinfeeder)

Cheers,

CF

IMG_7555.png
IMG_7554.png
IMG_7574.png
IMG_7570.png
IMG_7556.png
IMG_7571.png
IMG_7572.png

Last edited:
Hey, this looks awesome and a great way to track all of our shit! Thanks and best of luck to the project!

What will the final app cost? If it does all you say, whatever you charge, it will likely be worth it!

Have you considered partnering with some sites such as KLOV, Arcade Otaku, or Shmups?

I think it would be nice to have a way to input via a PC as well as just your phone.

I love this idea and once it goes final I'm definitely going to have a look at it, it's like an app based version of the listings on KLOV :D

Hey, this looks awesome and a great way to track all of our shit! Thanks and best of luck to the project!

What will the final app cost? If it does all you say, whatever you charge, it will likely be worth it!

Have you considered partnering with some sites such as KLOV, Arcade Otaku, or Shmups?

I think it would be nice to have a way to input via a PC as well as just your phone
Thanks mate :)

I plan to release the app as "free" on the AppStore. There might be some features in the future that will be part of a paid version, but I expect the core functionality to stay free right now.

I was planning to reach out to those sites as well, but I believe only KLOV really has a structured data right now. Ideally though you would be able to create a collection of things in FULLSET and share/embed that collection in any forum. The very minimum would be a public link for your collection to share :)

Awesome work.

Can you add a full set for Cave cardboard boxes please?
Appreciate it @djsheep! I can look into the Cave cardboard boxes, would you happen to have some references or photos I could use? We're talking original (non-aftermarket) boxes here, right?

I was thinking about adding shockboxes from southtown-homebrew.com for MVS games, but that list is huge and I'm not sure how helpful this would be for anyone.

Lol. I was joking. But I think some people might like that on Arcade Otaku ;)

Current vote results already look like people would really love Neo Geo MVS games, so I went ahead and added it tonight.

The list is not clean yet, there are still some items on there that are either:

- missing entirely (some unlicensed titles or prototypes that actually existing as a cartridge)
- miss an image
- were never released on MVS (likely just some prototype)

I'll keep the list published under the "Coin Feeder" account until it's reasonable clean. You can go ahead and mark the games as got/want/sell, as this info will be retained when the list will be moved under the official "FULLSET" account.

IMG_7582.PNG

Full set of Naomi games added Let me know should you find anything missing or wrong please!

Would there be a selectable sub-category? Like say "Conversion", "Bootleg", "Version" or is it going to be only for the OG carts/PCBs? It might help people transacting decide on what they might be getting.

Also, would you for the collections have guides on what type of photos are required? For example NG collectors want the bare PCB photos, not sure about the others.

^^ Great ideas! Also, I haven't tested this yet, but is there a way to add the date when you bought it and how much you paid? Good for keeping historic information. Also the ability to add more than one copy of the same game.

^^ Great ideas! Also, I haven't tested this yet, but is there a way to add the date when you bought it and how much you paid? Good for keeping historic information. Also the ability to add more than one copy of the same game.
I like this idea if it's not in there already

Tried it, and just some feedback to take or leave since I don’t think I’m the target user (I collect multis and only stray pcbs if they aren’t on multis, not full sets)

I compare to Discogs and KLOV as similar list-keeping-sites, currently. They both let me find the canonical example of the “thing” and add it to my “collection”. If it’s missing from their database, they have a process to add it (though KLOV sucks at this part...). I swam threw some collections and added some items, but didn’t see a button for the “everything I own” view, which is most useful to me.

For example, I too have a DS cps2 multi, and there a) is no canonical version and b) even though I said I “got” one off someone else’s collection, I don’t see it in a “my stuff” view anywhere.

So it seems good to keep track if you’re hunting one of every e.g. MVS cart, but not useful if I want to see or share a full list of what I have. Maybe I missed this aspect, I did only hunt for a few minutes.

Thanks everyone for your feedback! I'll get back to everyone's feedback shortly... after I got some rest from this bulk unboxing session tonight :)

52082302_10205303093855065_4417090022432309248_o.jpg

This is just 1/3 of the whole bulk, also lots of CPS1, Namco, Splatter House etc.

Some of it will actually land on FULLSET eventually for trade/sell.

Nice idea!!! I’m gonna download it and make some testing ;)

Thanks everyone for your feedback! I'll get back to everyone's feedback shortly... after I got some rest from this bulk unboxing session tonight :)

52082302_10205303093855065_4417090022432309248_o.jpg

This is just 1/3 of the whole bulk, also lots of CPS1, Namco, Splatter House etc.

Some of it will actually land on FULLSET eventually for trade/sell.
Holy mother of god!!! I want that giant smiley face with the stars!!!!

:P Great haul! All those CPS1.5 games! WOW. I'm def interested in those and the Splatter House!

I'll give you some time to update, then snag your app to.... uh, bid? make an offer? see the pics?

Holy shit that's a lot of CPS1.5 - I spy a C&Ds in there with a pair of Warriors of Fate and a Slam Masters. Let me know if you need help with desuicide, good timing with the InfiniKey Kabuki on the way!

Also, is that a blue Progear??! Is that a conversion?!

Fantastic project. I have been looking for a decent retro collecting app for a while as I have just been cataloging into spread sheets for a while. I have been involved in web & app development for a while for work so happy to test it out for you and provide some feedback. I have an iPad mini i could try it on but mainly an Android user for my phones...

Lookin’good man! Keep that stash untouched and launch the app with it! It will give me time to gather funds on the Credit Card!

Holy shit that's a lot of CPS1.5 - I spy a C&Ds in there with a pair of Warriors of Fate and a Slam Masters. Let me know if you need help with desuicide, good timing with the InfiniKey Kabuki on the way!

Also, is that a blue Progear??! Is that a conversion?!
Cheers mate. It's actually the complete set, as one of the Warriors of Fate is an original Punisher board in disguise

Back