What's new

Which collections would you'd love to see on FULLSET first?

• Capcom Classics

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Capcom CPS1, CPS2, CPS3

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Cave

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Irem Classics

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Namco

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Sega Naomi

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Sega Classics

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Sega ST-V

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • SNK Neo Geo

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Taito Classics

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Taito Type X

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Other (home consoles systems, handhelds, ...)

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
Would just like to say that I made a connection on the app and made a sale of two boards successfully! Great idea here and I would love to see more people using it. Thanks Coinfeeder!

Trying it out! :thumbup:
Awesome - How did you trial go? :)
easy to work with. I like the simple look and feel.

I think the biggest improvement is to add more games :)
As there is no manual adding (that I could find), we depend on you to enrich the content.

might be good to get a community going for that, otherwise you remain the bottleneck for adding collections.

@waiwainl Awesome sauce! Let me know which collections you're missing. Only adding collections with up to 100-150 items until I added search within lists and fixed some performance stuff :)

Here are three recent highlights of the last few weeks :)

- Reached 100+ users milestone
- Lots of matches already made
- Naomi collection being added
- Personally sold some things myself + got my hands on a few rare boards I was searching on for a while and were not listed elsewhere as far as I've seen

No rest for the wicked tho! If you haven't yet, please give it a go and let me know what you think :)

Thanks all!

Going to download the app now and play around with it. Thanks mate!

I like the concept, and I was able to restrict it after I logged in, however a paid version without all this would be nice:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200717-122205.jpg
    Screenshot_20200717-122205.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 167
Most of that looks to be the standard stuff to allow someone to use Facebook or Google as their login credentials and to post something from the app to their page.

There definitely should be an ad/social media free option though.

Thanks @Smurph for bringing this up. It's pretty much what @xodaraP said. The app is build via Expo, which is a managed ReactNative based framework/app container that includes a bunch of different APIs developers can use, including social logins, analytics and ad stuff. That does not mean tho that they are all configured/used tho. There are no ads in the app, and the only analytics it sends is fully anonymous and don't include any personal data, just how users are generally navigating through the app. I'll of course double check again that the framework really doesn't do anything else by default as well.

Last edited:
I just checked again and can confirm that things are not enabled by default, especially the Facebook stuff. There's also a blog post from Expo that mentions this in particular: https://blog.expo.io/expo-sdk-36-is-now-available-b91897b437fe (Facebook initialisation). I'll do some network captures as well tonight to triple check on this. Again, thanks for bringing this up!

Understandable!

I hadn't looked too deeply into what it was actually doing, as in most cases (I am referring to mobile apps in general here), if it's in the app, it's safe to assume it's being used to its maximum potential.

@xodaraP is correct, several of those are basically just for social login and I agree that I would like an ad/tracking/social free version when this hits release. I wouldn't mind paying for it, as I know how much work goes into these things.

I appreciate the transparency and the follow-up. :)

Definitely could do with region/condition/revision detail spaces, and for stuff like neo geo, whether it contains box (with or without matching serials),dips,flyers etc...

This is just fairly basic stuff that collectors need to know when cataloging their collection, let alone selling amongst each other.

A good start though :)

I did have several authentication issues (email+password signup) when initially signing up/logging in, but just kept retrying/closing+opening the app and it worked in the end.

Selling some CPS2 stuff now and giving this app a whirl. Once I tick the "sell" notification I guess I wait for a match and someone to contact me.

Or is there another process I need to perform to instigate a notification to ppl looking for what I am selling? @CoinFeeder

@xb74 After you marked your boards as selling, you can refresh the "Matches" view and see if you have any matches showing up for your boards. If yes, you can message people by clicking on them. If it says 0 wanted for all boards, then you need to wait until somebody marks them as wanted and messages you :)

When the App asks me about notifications and I click "OK" it crashes.When I choose "No thanks" it stays up and works. Iphone 11 with 13.6 OS

When the App asks me about notifications and I click "OK" it crashes.When I choose "No thanks" it stays up and works. Iphone 11 with 13.6 OS
Oh noes, apologies for that! I'll check on what might be happening there.

@xb74 After you marked your boards as selling, you can refresh the "Matches" view and see if you have any matches showing up for your boards. If yes, you can message people by clicking on them. If it says 0 wanted for all boards, then you need to wait until somebody marks them as wanted and messages you :)
The refresh did not work for me at all initially. Only now, when I swipe the screen downwards fully did I accidentally cause some sort of refresh and the interested people showed up. Am I missing a refresh button somewhere? I am on Android.

@CoinFeeder Feature Request?

Just a thought, but would it be possible to add the ability to generate a catalogue/library of games you own?
Allow someone to read through a list of titles, or view titles grouped by genre?
Bonus if selecting a title would pop up a synopsis with a screenshot or two...

Would be great if you have friends over - could find something they like the look of by more than reading (often) meaningless titles?

Back