What's new
Reaction score
hello folks. i just installed my multi-kit on my rev4 board w/ attaching my exisiting fpal to j17 via jumper cable. games load perfectly however sound is weired. i notice 1944 the sound works great but any streetfighters, theres no intro sounds but there is garbled sounds in actual game play and if i were to remove the jumper cable ill get no sound at all. im unsure which batch i rec'd but i did purchase from paradise aracde 2 weeks ago and it does have the fixed auido beige chipped installed. i took a vid but unsure how to upload.

You either have your jumpers incorrect or your pal is not set up correctly? Did you remove the leg from the socket before connecting to j17?

Check the underside of the pcb. If there is a wire there let me see a picture.

Also, show me a picture of your pal as it is set up now and close-up pictures of all your jumpers.

Also pull your main kit pcb and make sure you didn't bend or break any of the pins. While you are at it, inspect the sockets 11+12 of the b-board for damage.

i just disconnected the kit. what i have noticed is when i'm checking the continuity on all the jumpers and jumper 10 and 12 which should be opened, "no sodder" but getting a reading from the multi-meter

You need to take a hobby knife and cut the trace between the two pads on those two then.

Back