What's new

Macaiah

Beginner
Reaction score
Checking in from Okinawa. Lived here since I was a young Marine back in 1998 :P

Have a G-Balance inbound and it should be here this weekend. Fingers crossed I'll be able to find a way to get my USF IV TTX3 working ?( , if not, I have a TTX2 arriving on the pallet with the cabinet.

Glad to be a part of the community, and something tells me I'll be buying @Niko a beer...SOON...

Welcome, sounds like a good place for picking something gaming related ;)

Welcome!

I love, love, love Okinawa! The family has a house near Kadena, and we get down there about 2-3 times a year.
At last I can finally ask someone that lives there and knows - Are there any good arcades around? There are 2 Namco arcades near the house, but they're not very good. I know about 2-3 in Chatan, but they're mediocre at best. Every time I go, I try to get some pics of the local arcades to do a "scene report", but there really doesn't seem to be that much going on.

Anyhow, would love to hear some insider info about the island.

Welcome!

I love, love, love Okinawa! The family has a house near Kadena, and we get down there about 2-3 times a year.
At last I can finally ask someone that lives there and knows - Are there any good arcades around? There are 2 Namco arcades near the house, but they're not very good. I know about 2-3 in Chatan, but they're mediocre at best. Every time I go, I try to get some pics of the local arcades to do a "scene report", but there really doesn't seem to be that much going on.

Anyhow, would love to hear some insider info about the island.
Sorry, but I don't run around the island too much these days. I DO know that the better arcades are in Naha. I wish I could be more helpful but I simply don't have the time that I used to.

Back