What's new

Jdurg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After posting the pictures of the painted CPS3 case that I recently did, I got a PM asking about the files for the labels I used. I thought it would be a good idea to share those labels with everyone.

The measurements for the back of the cartridge label, as well as the one that goes on the side of the case were taken from direct measurements so i know that those are accurate. For the Warning Label with the exclamation point triangle in there, I did not get a chance to measure the residue that was left on my case when I got it, so I had to determine the size by analyzing a high resolution image of the case. I knew the dimensions of the case, so I was able to use Photoshop and some math to determine the proper size. If someone wants a 100% fully accurate measurement, just measure out the existing label on your case and let me know. I can update the file with the proper measurements.

If you would like to modify the text on the labels, the font that Capcom used is "Arial Black". I can't recall the font size, but someone could quickly open up Photoshop or something similar and just try and get the font size there. Was quite happy that Capcom used standard fonts for this.

Cartridge back label.jpg

Case ID label.jpg

warning label.jpg

Round Void Label.png

The files in the .zip are .png files that are at 300 dpi and already sized to print.

Attachments

• CPS3 Labels.zip
    376.4 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
Nice, thanks for sharing these. All I have to do now is find a metal case for my cps3, lol.

Back