What's new
Or with a new battery.
Seriously, CPS1 infinikey is also great to de-suicide a C board : just install a new battery (these should last 10 years easily), power on the game once with the Infinikey installed, power off, remove Infinikey, and you're good to go.
wow, did not know that. Thanks alot for sharing.

Or with a new battery.
Seriously, CPS1 infinikey is also great to de-suicide a C board : just install a new battery (these should last 10 years easily), power on the game once with the Infinikey installed, power off, remove Infinikey, and you're good to go.
That's also a lot quicker and easier than using the Arduino method - the latter works very well but it's of course a lot easier to plug in a board and unplug it rather than going through the process of the Arduino desuicide method with the Arduino itself and a number of wires.

Hi found this thread while googling.. I have a Final Fight with a faulty c board.(88622-C-5 i think). I already have a spare b21 battery board. Am I correct thinking that i can use this board in combination with the infinikey to resurrect my final fight?

Hi found this thread while googling.. I have a Final Fight with a faulty c board.(88622-C-5 i think). I already have a spare b21 battery board. Am I correct thinking that i can use this board in combination with the infinikey to resurrect my final fight?
It requires a B21 C-board that formerly ran on battery, so you should be ready :)
-ud

do you need to add battery after or leave it without?

You have 2 solutions with a battery-backed B21 :
  1. No battery installed : you need an Infinikey installed permanently, which will reprogram the key each time you boot the game
  2. With battery : you need to install the battery beforehand, then use the Infinikey and boot your game. Then you can remove the Infinikey, as the battery will keep the key programmed in the B21 memory.

It requires a B21 C-board that formerly ran on battery, so you should be ready :) -ud
Great news, where can i sign up for one, here?

@undamned , basicly , if i understand right from the video you posted earlier , i can get the InfiniKey CPS1 , remove the battery from a C board 92641C-1 and use it in composition with InfiniKey for my Daimakaimura resale game i used on my ex Quiz Tonosama no Yabou 2: Zenkoku-ban ? Thank you , mr. UD ! ^^

@undamned , basicly , if i understand right from the video you posted earlier , i can get the InfiniKey CPS1 , remove the battery from a C board 92641C-1 and use it in composition with InfiniKey for my Daimakaimura resale game i used on my ex Quiz Tonosama no Yabou 2: Zenkoku-ban ? Thank you , mr. UD ! ^^
92641C-1 is not the only battery C-board Capcom used, but I think you have the general idea correct :)
-ud

92641C-1 is not the only battery C-board Capcom used, but I think you have the general idea correct :) -ud
It's just what i have on hands prepared for the Darksoft & Apocalypse multi will comes ... i have 2 x 92641C-1 and 1 i will intend to use with your awesome release :saint:

how do we order these guys? I cannot wait :) I have a Warriors of Fate that has been dead for years and my two Knights of the Round.

I need one of these for my Captain Commando! Loved my CPS2 infinikey. Sign me up! Can't wait to get my hands on one of these!

I received assembled units weeks ago, but it's taken me a bit of time to inspect and program everything :)

I can sell directly (send PM) and soon through distributors Paradise Arcade (USA), Video Game Perfection (EUR), KVCLab (JP), and maybe Sneeek (AU) when I finally get them stocked up.
-ud

Back